Add Product

Search Results:

Gaming PC Question

Hi, I am trying to play GTA V on my computer, I have it installed, it works it's just of course delay, and I think that's due to my computer can't handle the demand of the game. So what do you reccomend me upgrade to fix this problem? The problem I am encounterring is it's delayed, when driving the road disapears etc.

Re: Gaming PC Question

The first thing anybody here will need from you are the specs of your computer. Also please tell us the windows version you have on your computer.

Dell OptiPlex Computer Package Dual Core 3.0, 8GB RAM, 250GB HDD, Windows 10, Dual 19" Monitor 8GB

250GB SATA 7200RPM
Trusted Contributor

What model?  An  important piece of info will be the model number.  That way we can help with upgrade options.

Two of the most critical components for fast gaming are the Graphics Card and how much RAM you have.

However, there are a couple other things you can do that will help performance.

How much free hard drive space do you have?  If it is less than 15% try and free up some space.

After you check that run disk cleanup

How often do you defrag?

After you run disk cleanup run defrag

Also, go into your browsers and clear out the history and cache

Try disconnecting a monitor and running on one monitor.  Your GPU may not be robust enough to run two monitors with a game of that intensity.

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.