Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Dragonball fighterz open beta

Haha yes

Dragon Ball FighterZ Preorder Early Beta Access

The beta this weekend is open on Saturday for those who preordered the game. I preordered in January. Will I recieve a code to download the online beta on Saturday, if so, when?

but it was advertised that early access to the beta would be given to all who per-ordered hard copiers. So did you guys lie to us all??? If that was the case i would have gone somewhere else.

The early access that was advertised with preorderes already occurred in September. If you didnt receive a code, take it up with Bandai.

The upcoming beta will be accessible for 3 days. On the first day, the beta will only be available to those who preordered digital. Days 2 and 3 are open to every human on the planet, with or without a preorder, the download will appear on the psn/xbox stores.

Come people, get it together, this info is all over the internet.

Beta code for video game pre-order

I purchased DragonBall Fighter Z and as a pre-order perk I am to receive a code which grants access to the beta, which goes live at midnight tonight. How long does it take to receive this code once the item has been purchased?

The retail pre order perk from retail already happened, in September. read my message above