Add Product

Search Results:

Destiny 2 - When will we receive codes? Preload starts on 8/31

The preload for the game starts on 8/31 but codes have not been sent out yet. When should we expect to receive them?

Re: Destiny 2 - When will we receive codes? Preload starts on 8/31

The code you recieved before and activated on bungies site has a spot if you click on profile. I found this out the hard way after re-ordering and activating to only be told then where the key would be found after activating the key 4 months ago.

Re: Destiny 2 at Best Buy

Are you talking about the beta? I am talking about the full game.

This was NOT about the beta. This is about the full game. Thanks for not reading.

Sorry, should have made it more clear. I was asking about the full game code, not the beta.

Pre-orders

Hi I preordered the destiny 2 bundle ps4 pro and was wondering when it will be purchased because it still shows as pending? Do I need to call to make sure I get one or am I safe to wait till the release date?

Destiny 2 Midnight Release?

I was wondering if and stores are doing the Midnight Release. My local store did them all the time but have not seen any details. I checked the page and called the store and they have no clue about late/early openings. 

@gabe49ers when you are charged will depend on whether or not your system is set for shipping, or store pick up. If it is being shipped to you, then you'll be charged when it's shipped. If it is store pick up, you will not be charged until it is picked up.

Still have not received Destiny 2 activation code for PS4

Preordered Destiny 2 digital deluxe edition in store on 8/24 and have not received my activation code. I've talked to 2 different customer service reps and they've both sent me beta codes, which are absolutely useless now. When are we supposed to receive the activation code so we can't preload and play at midnight on release day?

Destiny 2 Pre-Load

I'm just curious as to whether those who pre-ordered this title are going to be able to Pre-Load the Digital Version of this purchased through you all, I saw some posts a while back but they appear to have been removed.

According to Bungie per the TWAB dated 8/17/2017, Pre-Loads go live for PS4 players on August 31 2017 and Xbox One is yet to be announced.

https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/46149/7_This-Week-At-Bungie--08172017

This is their report. 

Destiny 2 Digital Pre-load: Coming Soon
Players who have digitally pre-ordered Destiny 2 will be able to pre-load the game starting next week. Xbox One pre-loading will begin early next week, while PlayStation 4 pre-loading will become available on August 31, 2017. Announcements of pre-load availability will be made through @BungieHelp on Twitter.
Destiny 2 will also receive a Day 1 Update, which will become available closer to the release of Destiny 2. For information concerning the installation of Destiny 2 to a console, please see the Installing and Updating Destiny Guide

If I can't pre-load then I guess I will need to cancel my order and go through Sony Directly.