Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Destiny 2 Collector's Edition

it's sold out on windows 

what the hell i been on the page from the second it went live and i did not get it. i mean it could not have sold out in less than a minute

I honestly think there could just be IT issues with the site. Especially with it now available for PC and people are going bonkers, but I really don't know what you might want to try. However, I cleared my browsers history and such then closed the browser down. I had no issues pre-ordering after that.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I work at a Best Buy retail store. My comments are my own and do not represent the Official Best Buy Support team or the Company itself.

It definitely was available on PC, they probably just had the least amount of stock for it. I ordered for store pickup (it was available for shipping as well at that time) at 3:07PM CDT

cleared my history, puched my screen, slapped myself and i sill cant get it

It came available for shipping on PS4 a few minutes ago but again it took me out after continuing to the payment screen. Incognito mode didn't fix any glitch if it is one.

Woman Sad Woman Sad Woman Sad There's not enough crying emotes for me to express my sadness for you right now.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I work at a Best Buy retail store. My comments are my own and do not represent the Official Best Buy Support team or the Company itself.

pc verison now has a coming soon. and now i need a new monitor because of this crap

Now when I try to add to cart it says I can't order more than one of this item even though my cart is empty and I was never able to order one. Weird. I guess it doesn't like me.

I feel like my account is bugged online.  I tried pre-ordering the limited edition of Doctor Strange last month and it was unavailable and I can't remove it from my cart.  Probably why I keep getting the "glitch" message when I go to check out.  Tried pre-ordering Rogue One and I am getting the same message.  Ugh!!!