Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Destiny 2 Collector's Edition

Got a "Our system had a glitch please call..." error and by the time I got someone on the phone the pre-order was unavailable... Umm did anyone actually get to pre-order?

razielleonhart wrote:

PC Verison 

Shipping Not Available

Store Pick Up Not Available

But i can add to cart but i can not buy Smiley Sad

I'm having the same problem with the PS4 version. Maybe it's sold out already, but if so why does it let me add to cart and start the checkout process?

i am calling someone and mashing the F5

Not cool, maybe try at a physical location. Just remember when you do it at a store, it has to be picked up there. You can't pick it up at another Best Buy. Any Mod's have thoughts on PC Collector's Edition not being available? Its the same way for me as well in my area for PC. Not sure about going in the store though, I'm not at work.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I work at a Best Buy retail store. My comments are my own and do not represent the Official Best Buy Support team or the Company itself.

i cant get down to a shop in time. online is my only hope

I was able to finish my preorder for ps4

i have a hooman on the phone right now

I was able to pre-order the PS4 CE from the website after a few technical difficulties with my account not taking the gamers club unlocked discount off.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I work at a Best Buy retail store. My comments are my own and do not represent the Official Best Buy Support team or the Company itself.

A few times when I refreshed it allowed me to pick a store but then when loading payment options it removed it from my cart saying it was sold out.

So the Best Buy website had a "glitch" right as I was trying to pre-order over half an hour ago and now I can't get my pre-order in because of it.  Wow, not going to lie I am pretty disappointed in Best Buy never had this issue before.