Add Product

Search Results:

Recognized Member

Re: Destiny 2 Collector's Edition

Thanks...it now in my head too!

lol

I am also conflicted. Pre-order for PS4 and get the exclusives or PC and witness the beauty on my GTX 1070. Smiley Indifferent Thoughts?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I work at a Best Buy retail store. My comments are my own and do not represent the Official Best Buy Support team or the Company itself.

You're welcome XD
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I work at a Best Buy retail store. My comments are my own and do not represent the Official Best Buy Support team or the Company itself.
Recognized Member

"eye candy" always very important...but where does the rest of the fire team play?  You might get stuck where your friends are...

I don't have a cool gaming rig...so it's PS4 once again...hmmmm...might need same system as Destiny to carry over Guardian.  I didn't hear that much (trying to avoid too many spoilers) but I hear the cosmetic properties of your Guardian carry over.

Don't think this helps...just more for you to debate while refreshing!

The F5 key on my work keyboard is going to break after today, haha.  Wish I had a gaming PC but opted for the PS4 when Destiny came out and never gave going back to PC a thought.  My gaming laptop only have a 965m in it so I doubt I should get it for PC so I will just stick with PS4, too.

Recognized Member

All of my friends and I started on PS4. We bought it for Xbox when 2 coworkers wanted to play with us but only had an Xbox. Now one of those friends doesn't talk to us and the other won't re-install the game. Some of them plan on only getting the game on Xbox because of the Scorpio coming out and the others will get it on both consoles. No idea if I'll actually have people to play with. At this point though, I think I'd rather find new people for this game. My friends aren't exactly nice around female gamers, especially when said gamer owns them in Destiny. Smiley Very Happy

MY HERO!!!!! It wasn't coming up for me.

PC Verison 

Shipping Not Available

Store Pick Up Not Available

But i can add to cart but i can not buy Smiley Sad

Recognized Member

It wasn't popping up in my Destiny 2 search, but I found it using the Bungie "where to buy"...

https://www.destinythegame.com/buy

Best Buy even already sent the Beta code that you redeem at Bungie!

I don't game with any of my friends either...so send a friend request if you like before September 8th,,,

PSN          YerMa69

Gamertag   YerMa69