Add Product

Search Results:

Recognized Member

Destiny 2 Collector's Edition

@Mike-BBY

Can you Please post a message when this hot CE goes LIVE for preorders!

Thanks buddy!!!

Re: Destiny 2 Collector's Edition

Yes please! I'm at work and this is already sold out on Walmart, Gamestop, and Amazon! Hasn't been listed on BestBuy, Target, or ToysRUs yet!

Recognized Member

It hasn't gone up yet on Amazon...keep the faith and KEEP REFRESHING AND WATCHING...both of em!

When you go to destiny.com and follow the link to Amazon it says sold out :/
Recognized Member

It usually says that on the Placeholder before the item goes Live...I've been watching the page since 15 minutes before the Destiny 2 reveal (and checking Twitter for confirmation) and all say it wasn't up yet...

lol...hope I'm not wrong cause I want my 20% discount!

Amazon page is changing...think it going up soon.....

Oh awesome thank you for the info!!!
Recognized Member

Amazon added the Collector's Contents image to the placeholder page....PREORDERS ON THE WAY

I'm really hoping it goes live soon. I work at a Best Buy and don't even know any more than you guys. Lol I want the Collectors Edition this time around. I didn't buy it for the first game because I knew nothing about it and didn't get to play the Beta. Didn't know I was going to love the game.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I work at a Best Buy retail store. My comments are my own and do not represent the Official Best Buy Support team or the Company itself.
Recognized Member

Best Buy is adding Digital Content (like the Expansion Pass) ...just found in my Destiny 2 searches...hopefully CE's going Live soon...

Every time I go to the site I keep refreshing and it made the Finding Nemo song, "Just Keep Swimming", get stuck in my head but replaced swimming with refreshing. XD
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I work at a Best Buy retail store. My comments are my own and do not represent the Official Best Buy Support team or the Company itself.