Add Product

Search Results:

Dreamgod247

RESIDENT EVIL REVELAIONS $40

IGN has reported that CAPCOM has lovwer the price of RESIDENT EVIL REVEALTIONS to $39.99.

Please use plain text.
Kyle-BBY
Topics: 123
Kudos: 98
Blog Posts: 141
Solutions: 145

Re: RESIDENT EVIL REVELAIONS $40

Hi Dreamgod247,

Looks like you were just one step ahead.  We've got the pricing updated now!

Model: 30508 | SKU: 3816077

SynopsisYou're no stranger to horrors. You faced danger around every corner as you fought to solve the mystery of a grim kidnapping in Resident Evil 4. You witnessed the terror as human beings mutated into ghastly, blood-thirsty beasts in Resident Evil 5. You thought you could handle it all — but nothing could prepare you for the nightmare that awaits as you discover what really happened in the lapse between the kidnapping and the epidemic. Bioterrorism Security Assessment Alliance (BSAA) member Chris Redfield has mysteriously disappeared; his last known location is an eerie, abandoned cruise ship. Her colleague in danger and the fate of the BSAA hanging in the balance, Jill Valentine, along with her new partner, Parker Luciani, has no choice but to venture onboard the dark, dismal ship in search of answers — but will she survive to reveal what secrets lurk in the waters? Resident Evil: Revelations brings you face-to-face with horrors unlike any you've ever seen — emerging from the depths of the sea and bombarding out of your screen in immersive 3D. Developed exclusively for the intuitive gameplay and eye-popping graphics of the Nintendo 3DS, the latest chapter of the Resident Evil saga lends all-new depth to terror. As you explore the sinister corners and mysterious compartments of the ship, you'll soon discover you are not alone. Terrifying creatures plague your expedition, leaving you no place to hide — not even the water. To come out with your life, you'll have to employ advanced Genesis scanning equipment to analyze enemy weaknesses and discover hidden items that hold the keys to survival. Take on the gruesome creatures swiftly, using the touch screen to pull out weapons on the fly and alternating between first- and third-person shooting to get the best shot. This is no pleasure cruise, and there's no rescue boat coming to save you. It's up to you to take the helm and fight for your life.

Sale: $39.99

Please use plain text.
Jerrek

That is fantastic that the price drop has been reflected, however what about those that have pre-ordered. Will we be charged the lower price once the item has shipped?

Please use plain text.
Jerrek

Found my own answer: 

Q: Can you ensure the price listed at the time the pre-order is placed will remain the same?
A: Yes and no. When a price is assigned to a pre-ordered item, we are reasonably certain it will remain at that price. However, from time to time — given how far in advance we make items available to our customers — a price change will occur. If this happens, you will always receive the lower of the two prices. For example, if you order an item for $49.99 and the pre-order price is later dropped to $39.99, you will be charged only $39.99. If you ordered the item at $49.99 and the price rises to $59.99, you still pay only $49.99. When you place a pre-order, you are assured our lowest pre-release price.

However I have another question - I noticed there is a promotional case that is free when pre-ordering the game, however you have to add it to the purchase when you make the pre-order from the looks of it. Either this was not available when I made the pre-order, or I was not paying close enough attention and missed it (highly a possibility.) I saw this answer, but wondered if it still applied:

Q: What if a special offer or giveaway becomes available after I place my pre-order?
A: No problem. All pre-ordered items will receive any offer enhancements (e.g., if a free game disc is added to the offer, you will receive it even if it was not available at the time you placed your pre-order).

How can I go about ensuring I get this case? I'd rather not cancel and re-order as I used reward certificates as well as an E-gift card and don't want to go through the hassle of trying to recover those, if I even can.

Thanks!

Please use plain text.
Jerrek

I did receive a 'Pending' charge for the full amount recently, obviously they is not the final charge on my card, but it does make me question whether the price drop will be reflected or not. 

Any clarification of this and the above questions would be fantastic.

Thanks.

Please use plain text.
Kyle-BBY
Topics: 123
Kudos: 98
Blog Posts: 141
Solutions: 145

Hi Jerrek,

I'm glad you found most of your answers doing some research of your own.  Nice work!

To address your concerns regarding the price drop, you should automatically be charged the lower price when the game releases as it will charge that item's SKU price at that time.

As for the promotional case, the system won't actually tag that item on due to the fact that you had to add to your cart when you placed the pre-order.  However, I would like to look into this more and am going to follow up with your private message to continue this conversation.  Look for a private message from me shortly!

Please use plain text.