Add Product

Search Results:

The New 2016 Roku Streaming Stick.

by Administrator Administrator ‎08-30-2016 12:14 PM - edited ‎08-30-2016 12:14 PM (567 Views)

Whether you’re looking to up your streaming game or cut the cord altogether the new 2016 edition of the Roku streaming stick has everything you’ll need.

I fully “cut the cord” about 2 years ago and my Roku has been the main source of television entertainment in my household. With over 3,000 Channels including Netflix, Hulu, Google Play, and Amazon Prime, Roku allows you to Insignia Roku TVsteam television and movies new and old directly to your TV!

The new Roku Stick is not only compact and easy to move from room to room or bring to a friend’s house. Setup is
 a breeze with the tiny stick, all you need is an open HDMI port and a USB port on the television for power. No USB’s available? No problem. You can also plug it directly into the wall with an adapter. It’s also packed with tons of features to optimize your streaming experience including MIMO wifi which when paired with a MIMO router will give you better bandwidth smoother streaming.

Roku knows that we always have our phones on us nowadays and has made things a bit more convenient by making the official Roku app a substitute remote control for your Roku stick. You can even plug in a Roku Sideclickpair of headphones to your phone and stream the sound directly to your phone if you’re in a noisy room or are trying to let someone sleep. On the subject of remotes you can also pick up the Sidclick, an attachment for your remote that allows you to control more than just your Roku! You can even pick it up in a neat bundle.

The 2016 Roku streaming stick packs a lot into a little package. If you
want one of the best ways to stream video with enhanced portability and convenience the Roku stick is for you. Get yours today.

Labels