Add Product

Search Results:

Pebble Watch

by Retired: Community Analyst ‎07-02-2013 12:10 PM - edited ‎07-03-2013 10:02 AM (2,670 Views)

pebble 3 black.jpgThat is right ladies and gentlemen the highest backed Kickstarter project to date the Pebble Smart Watch is available at Best Buy, as its exclusive retail partner! With the Pebble Smart Watch you can control select Apple or Android device's functions from your wrist. Not only that, but get the notifications you need in a jiffy right on your wrist. With a subtle vibration you are alerted when you receive a new:

• Incoming call (w/caller ID)
  • Email (Gmail or any IMAP email account)
  • SMS on both Android and iPhones
  • iMessage (iOS only)
  • Calendar Alerts
  • Facebook Messages
  • Twitter
  • Weather Alerts
  • Silent vibrating alarm and timer

With a quick shake of your wrist you can dismiss a notification and it's super simple to disable all notifications. All this is possible thanks to Bluetooth technology for easy pairing and an E-paper display that promotes visibility. The waterproof design allows you to use the Pebble Smart Watch while going for a dip or when it’s your turn to do the dishes.

The Pebble Smart Watch is also customizable. It's available in 3 beautiful eye-catching colors (currently only Jet Black is available). Customization doesn't stop there though as there are downloadable watch faces and apps to let you personalize your watch (additional fees may apply). For the Tech Savvy, you can create your own apps using the Pebble SDK. Want to create an app that will track your sleep using the built in accelerometer? The Pebble can measure motion data, display progress and shortcuts to your app! The possibilities are endless! Learn more over at Pebble Developer Resources.

The Pebble Smart Watch is compatible with iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, 5 or any iPod Touch with iOS 5 or iOS 6. (iOS 5 and iPhone 3GS have restricted feature sets). Android devices running OS 2.3 and up. Also works great with Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)!

pebble 1 black.jpg    pebble 2 black.jpg

Jet Black - version of the Pebble is available now on BestBuy.com and will be available in US Best Buy stores starting Sunday July 7th.

Model: 301BL | SKU: 9713809

Control your Apple or Android device's functions from your wrist with this Pebble 301BL smart watch, which features Bluetooth technology for easy pairing and an E-paper display that promotes visibility. The waterproof design ensures long-lasting use.

Sale: $149.99

Apple, the Apple logo and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPod is a trademark of Apple Computer, Inc.

Comments
by ejnmn
on ‎07-07-2013 10:37 AM

I stopped in last Wednesday, when it was announced that Best Buy would be carrying Pebble Watches. I asked the customer service rep if there was any way to pre-order or to get on a list for the Watches, prior to their becoming available on Sunday (Today). We had a lengthy conversation in which I was assured that though there was no pre oreder, they had plenty of them that would be available on Sunday, so that I would be fine. I was there when the doors were opened this morning and there were none to be had. Apparently it was decided to sell them early.

So either there WAS a pre-order mechanism for in store purchases, or there WERE NOT sufficient ones in stock. Either way, the customer service rep did NOT tell me the truth.
by ejnmn
on ‎07-08-2013 10:04 AM

If you aren't going to approve my comment, perhaps you should address the concern. 

by Retired: Community Analyst
on ‎07-16-2013 08:58 AM

ejnmn -

Please forgive my late response. I have sent you a private message. To check your private messages, ensure you are logged into the forum and click on the envelope on the upper right hand side of the forum.

Thanks,

Jesus

by akon316
on ‎11-04-2013 09:53 AM

Any idea of Best Buy carrying the white one? Would prefer to buy here, but if I have to buy direct I will.

Labels