Add Product

Search Results:

It’s June 29th- Happy National Waffle Day!!

by on ‎06-29-2015 11:28 AM (12,264 Views)

Waffles have been a breakfast favorite for me since I was a child. Apparently they are not just my favorite as waffles are eaten throughout the world, particularly in Belgium, France, Netherlands, Germany, Poland, Hungary, Scandinavia, United States, with over a dozen regional varieties in Belgium alone. I was also surprised to discover that they have been around since the 14th century! People used waffle irons to cook them, and the waffle iron plates were made in different shapes/designs . Nowadays you can find waffle makers everywhere, and they still come in many sizes and shapes. Let’s explore the different waffle makers we offer!

Cuisinart - Waffle Maker

Cuisinart - Waffle Maker

If you like your waffles traditional style, this one is for you. The round design produces 1 large traditional-style waffle at a time and the 5-setting browning control allows you to determine how dark your waffle becomes.

Sunbeam - Mini Waffle Maker

Sunbeam - Mini Waffle Maker

How about some fun mini waffles for the kiddos?? Make up to 8 delicious 2" waffles with this Sunbeam mini waffle maker, which features a ready-to-cook indicator light that lets you know at a glance when the waffle maker is ready to begin cooking.

Hamilton Beach - Belgian Flip Waffle Maker

Hamilton Beach - Belgian Flip Waffle Maker

If Belgian waffles are your thing then try this one from Hamilton Beach. Make delicious waffles with this Belgian waffle maker that flips for thick, fluffy results. The nonstick grids offer easy cleanup.

Chef's Choice - WafflePro Waffle Maker

Chef's Choice - WafflePro Waffle Maker

Now if you really want to get fancy, or you want to show your loved ones how much you care about them, how about heart shaped waffles? This revolutionary waffle maker comes in Traditional Five of Hearts. It’s definitely a favorite.

Disney - Classic Mickey Mouse Waffle Maker

Disney - Classic Mickey Mouse Waffle Maker

I’m sure you could really delight the kids (or a Mickey Mouse fan) with this waffle maker. Create 7" waffles in the shape of Mickey Mouse's face using this Disney Classic Mickey Mouse waffle maker that features nonstick cooking plates, so your waffles are intact. The power-ready light lets you know when you can add batter.

No matter what shape or size you like your waffles, the best part is that you can top them with almost anything from fresh fruit, different flavor syrups, powdered sugar or/and whipped cream. The possibilities are endless. So on this National waffle day, I invite you to think outside of the box and create some yummy delicious waffles!

Comments
by GinaGD
on ‎07-16-2015 05:20 PM

I like the waffle irons that also serve as griddles so I can rotate the plates and make sandwiches. 

Labels