Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

Insignia Voice (Google Assistant) Speaker - Major Issue

There is a known issue with the device. If it is within voice range of any Google Homes, it will take precedence. In other words, anytime it hears you regardless of whether it's closest or not, it will answer.  This is a MAJOR issue if you are in another room talking to a different speaker.  This one will answer, but you won't be able to hear a response.

I have contacted Insignia about this issue multiple times over the last couple of weeks. Each time they act like it is a new issue, they've never heard about. I provide them with the case number, and there are no notes regarding this issue.

If there is anyone on this forum that could provide some assistance, that would be greatly appreciated.  

Also, if you have this speaker, I would ask that you please report the issue.

Visitor

Re: Insignia Voice (Google Assistant) Speaker - Major Issue

Yes, same problem here. 

Also having trouble dimming the clock at night. It works with one, but not the other - same setting..

A little buggy ...

Visitor

Exactly same issue here, it's so annoying that I have to turn it off during the day, and just have it on during night time.
Visitor

Try Ok google ... turn down the display. (or up)

Visitor

My clock can dim but its totally wrong... 5 hours behind, no matter if i restore or unplug NOTHING changes, but google assistant says the right time, and i cant get the temp to show even when i ask?
Visitor

I had the same issue with one of mine. I kept thinking it'd update and didn't. As I recall, I did a factory reset, set up again, and its been fine since. Its worth a shot. Hope it works.