Add Product

Search Results:

Order has been “preparing” for days, changes delivery date. What’s going on?

I ordered an iPad Pro 12.9 in gold before it was even on sale for Cyber Monday. I ordered it on the 25th with two day shipping, it was originally supposed to arrive today. Now the estimated arrival date has changed to the 5th. You’d think that since this item was on sale there would be enough on inventory to handle fulfillment. What’s going on with my order?

Reserving item

I bought a fossil watch and still appears in reserving and I paid for next day shipping when will be shippedv

Order status seems stuck on preparing

I placed an order on the 23rd that includes both a tablet and a digital item and when I check the status of the order it says preparing for the tablet and processing for the digital item. It claims it will be delivered on the 1st but this seems unlikely if it is still in the preparing stage.

Shouldn't some movement have occurred in this length of time?

Order has been Preparing since the 24th

Hello,

My order has been stuck in “Preparing” mode since the 24th. This seems like a long time to be Preparing an order and I was wondering if there’s an issue.

Online Order Status

My online order has not yet been shipped and want to know if it will still arrive by its original arrival date of Monday Dec 4th?

Order stuck on preparing

I placed an order last Thursday night, the 23rd. I expected shipping to be a bit delayed due to the holiday, but now it's been 5 days and still no change in order status. Anyone else experiencing the same issues or any other updates? Kind of a time sensitive delivery needed, which is why I ordered it when I did. Not to mention the item is nearly $100 more in stores now. Thanks.

Re: lost order number and can’t find order status

I am also having the same problem, I bought a video game: Call of Duty World War 2 for the playstation4 and i did not get a confirmation email, I used the guest entrance. I checked my spam folder and couldn’t find anything. Could you please check?
Topics: 950
Kudos: 585
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 229

Re: Order stuck on preparing

I ordered a Lenovo Ideapad laptop on Black Friday at $99.99 and it said it's still preparing. What does your get it by date say? Mine says get it by December 5th, so I'm assumng they are trying to get the inventory to fulfill my order.

Normally I would be frustrated but the deal was so good that it was worth the wait (not to mention the amount of times I had to check throughout the day to get the credit card info screen and successfully check out)

If it does not arrive by that date, that would be a concern then.

***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***

The 4th I believe. I'm in the same bot as you. Nothing very urgent right now but wanted to see if anyone else was experiencing the same

I have the same thing I ordered 2 computers on Thursday it’s going to be Wednesday and they are still preparing call this number and tell me the status of your guys’s order mine says waiting to be picked up by shipping carrier tel:+1-888-237-8289