Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Never received email order confirmation number

I created the order as guest. Following the instructions, after filling /order number/last name/phone number/,  I got this message: "Please enter the last name and phone number associated with the payment method used when placing your order".

Three days have passed but still I don't get a confirmation email. At this point I just want to cancel the order (I don't even know if it actually exists), but I'm still not able to do it. I sent you a PM, but no reply so far. Please help.

Order stuck in "preparing"

I ordered two products from you guys on NOV. 24th and one has been shipped no problem. The other however, is still stuck in preparing. It still says I should get it the same day as the other package, which is DEC 5th. But after reading similar posts to this I'm worried I won't get it for awhile.

Can I possible get some sort of update on what's going on with my order?

Order Delayed no estimated date

I recently ordered a curved 24" Samsung monitor for store pick up and it was delayed on the day I was to pick it up, I received the delayed email but haven't received any i for since and was wondering if there is a new estimated pick up date?

Ordered as a guest

I ordered a nintendo switch as a guest. I did not recieve a confirmation email. I did not write down my order number. I am trying to verify my order and get a tracking number? Thanks!

Order stuck at preparing since November 23.

Just wanted to check on the status of a CyberPowerPC I ordered on the 23rd of November. It has been in preparing for almost 5 days. Would like to know if there are any delays and if the original delivery date is still going to be met. Thanks. Can provide order # if needed.

Order status

Hi! I'm a bit concerned that the items I ordered durinng black friday won't get here in time because I will be be gone for a month only a couple of days after the last item is supposed to be picked up. So I would like to see that these orders are at least being Prepared in the order status, and a reinsurance that they will be here in time, feels like it shouldn't take longer than 2 weeks. Could someone help me check to see if everytnig is in order?

I ordered an Apple Watch and didn’t receive a receipt

I ordered the Apple Watch Series 1 42 mm screen in space gray aluminum. I ordered it to be picked up at the Lexington store in Lexington South Carolina. I used the guest account, and I believe I typed in my email with a typo, but I’m not too sure. I also used my cell phone number as well. I never received order confirmation, or a receipt, but I definitely notice the money not in my bank account.

I placed an order via PayPal credit but no conformation

I bought a Nintendo switch with PayPal credit but I've yet to get an email of my order. My PayPal credit account says it is pending. Please help!

i couldnt get a purchases confirmation email

[ Edited ]

i had an order on 24th NOV friday as a guest member, i paid $201 for acer r11 crombook. i checked my bank account , it was already transfered moneyto bestbuy . but i havent got any email and order number . i cant track order becouz i dont have any informaion, i paid with city banck debit card and my name is jaewook {removed per forum guidelines}. can you help to track my order ?

Awaiting authorization

Under the total for the payment method, it shows Awaiting Authorization, however the charge is showing posted on my credit card account.  Can someone please confirm if the order is on track for the scheduled delivery?