Add Product

Search Results:

Order status with no order number

I placed an order on Friday 11/24 as a guest because I couldnt remember my password. I have a pending charge on my credit card statement but never got a confirmation email. I do not have the order number as I checked out as a guest and did not write it down as I assumed I would get a confirmation email per usual. I'd like to know if my order went through and what the status is. 

Lost order numbers

Yes, I placed two different orders which unfortunately I ordered as a guest since I forgot I had an account with BestBuy. I was given a message with each order that I would get an email with the order number so I closed the broswer, however no emails ever came. The spam and junk folders have been checked. The order numbers should be with the same email as I use for this account. Also since I got my BestBuy shopping account running again off of the same email, is it possible just to post the orders to that account if/when you find the order numbers so I can more easily keep track. Help with this would be much appreciated. Thank you

Online order

Order still stuck on preparing. Was ordered on Nov 23rd.

Unknown Order Numbers

I made 2 purchases as a guest.(1 today and 1 on thanksgiving)  I did not save the order numbers(shame on me),  and then i did not receive the confirmation emails.  Can someone please help me look up my 2 order numbers so i can track them?

Lost Order Number

Hello,

During thanksgiving I placed order by logging as guest for flashlight, AA & AAA batteries but did not notedown the Order number. Sofar I have not received any confirmation from bestbuy and unable to reach helpdesk as well. The transaction amount has been deducted from my bank. Is there anyway I can find out thr Order number and track the status? Thanks in advance.

No confirmation email.

Hi, I made a purchase last night and have not yet received an email confirming my purchase. My credit card has not been charged either. Was my order cancelled?

no conformation email for order but still showing up on credit card

order some items on black friday and i have yet to recieve a confirmation email or order number or anything my credit card still shows pending payment i would like to know what is happenening 

Online order

So I placed an order on 11/25 and the payment is still pending and I haven’t been sent any tracks no info or updated info about this order what is going on?

Re: Online order

Need update on my shipping.

PS4 went from Preparing to Reserving Item

Hi all

This is the first time I see that happening and, on other threads reporting "Reserving Item" status, it seems we're waiting for the product to be available. The expected delivery date is on Dec 1st, but I wonder if the deadline will be made.

Is there any timing I can count on? Is the "Reserving Item" status in my case due to shortage on PS4s (due to massive purchases on Black Friday)?

Thanks and best regards

Francisco