Add Product

Search Results:

No confirmation email and no tracking

Hi

I ordered a HyperX gaming headset. I didn't have an account so I shopped without one. I paid using paypal and the transaction went through (my card was charged). I haven't gotten a confirmation email and since I didn't have an account at the time, I don't have any trace of the transaction or tracking number appart form on my bank acount. Help?

No pickup confirmation email

I have been waiting for my order to be ready to pickup since 8:30 a.m, and I still haven't received my pickup confirmation email for my order that was supposed to be available for in store pickup today

Re: No Confirmation Email or Purchase History

I placed an order about 2 hours ago as a guest purchace however i did not get my confirmation email. I do not have the order number to track it. The card has been charged.

Re: Purchased as guest, no confirmation email, no order number

still looking for answers

Re: Confirmation email not received

I also have not received a confirmation email for a purchase I made yesterday and would like some help with that please.

Re: No order confirmation e-mail from guest purchase

ok, so my order posted to my email. i cancelled (order could not be picked up @ my store).  But then 2 hours later, they sent me a confirmation reciept, saying i was being billed. AFTER i cancelled. so now ill just go down to the store to find out if i have my item still being shipped out next month or not, and whether i need to get ahold of my bank to dispute charges. what a mess.

No confirmation email

I placed an order and luckily took a picture of my order number but I did not receive an email with an order confirmation and it is for in store pickup so I am not sure when it will be ready or if I will receive an email. It also does not show up in my account purchases even though I received emails to rest my password and that I already had a registered account but my bank says there is a pending charge for best buy. Please help

Lost Order

Sometime early on the 24th of November, around 10am I placed an order with Best Buy.  I think I ordered via a guest because I cant find any order confirmation in my email.  it was for several dvds.  Is there any other way to check on this order to make sure it went through?  As I paid for part of it with a gift card.  Thank you for your assistance.

Order placed a couple days ago no confirmation?

[ Edited ]

Placed the order via bestbuy.com for two games some live membership cards and more importantly a doorbuster sony 60" tv at 599$ initially I believe the payment failed authorization but then I updated and it went through and charged the card. One item on that order was a store pickup which I already picked up. I'm assuming the rest of the order went through just never got a confirmation email. Order number ORDER #
{removed per forum guidelines}

No order confirmation emai

Yesterday I ordered three games, two were for store pick up and one to be shipped, i received theorder confirmation for the two store pick ups , however the third video game I didn't receive a confirmation for.. but I was charged for all three.. I just want to make sure I am go to get the third game ... thanks please help