Add Product

Search Results:

Help

[ Edited ]

Please I need  help, I bought as a free customer one PES2018 for ps4 , today I didn.t receive email confirmation, my credit card say that de item was paid, I don't know how track my item, I don´t have order number

thanks for your help

Marcelo {removed per forum guidelines}

Re: No confirmation email received

I'm on the same boat. 

Best buy takes their time to send out order confirmation emails but I expected that they'd be quick for pick up. They might have heavy traffic from black friday.

My mistake is I ordered as a guest. I've been trying to call them for half an hour. I'll just hope they have it when I go tomorrow since I paid for both items. As long as you have your payment method and ID no one else can take it. 

Good to know I'm not the only one, but it sucks that we have to go through it and worry about our orders.
I was thinking of doing the same thing tomorrow and go to the store and hope it went through.

Did Not Recieve An Order Confirmation Email

I placed an order on the Best Buy website around 3:00 pm today to pick up in the store but did not recieve an email confirming my order. However, the money has been taken out of my account. I can't even check my order status as I checked out as a guest and do not have an order number.

I'll call them and find out later today hopefully. Let me know if it works out for you too. 

Cool, let me know how it works out Smiley Happy
I'll let you know what happens on my end too

Customer Service

This is the worst customer service I've ever experienced in my life. I placed an order on black friday at 1:43 in the afternoon and it said it would take 15 minutes for the website to recieve the order. I figured it might take longer than that with such a high sales day, so I didn't start to worry until it had reached 2:45 and I still hadn't recieved even the confirmation order. I did notice that I had recieved my donation to saint jude's reciept and the confirmation for joining my best buy. So I checked my bank statement and the $349.78 had been taken out at 1:43. So I called the store that my order was set to be picked up at, and they said they had not recieved my order and that they would transfer my call. They accidently hung up on me. So I had to go through the hold process again, but I was transferred to online ordering. I was on the phone on hold for a long time, but I expected that with today being black friday, but she said there was nothing she could do to help me and that they also had not recieved my order. So I asked to speak to a manager and she said she was going to transfer me, but, again, I was waiting for an empty dial tone. So I called back and spent 40 minutes on hold again, and was told that you had finally recieved my order and that I could pick up my order in store. Over two hours later just to confirm my order, which I spend the majority of in panic because every person I talked to said that I hadn't placed an order but my bank was saying the money was taken out of my account. So I asked to speak to a manager again, and they told me they counldn't locate one anywhere on the floor so I was going to be put back on hold. So I said that was fine and waited on hold until the same lady picked up and said that she still couldn't locate one and that I would have to wait back on hold for even longer. This felt so shady to me- like it wasn't a real business trying to be professional and take care of their customers but some kind of scheme to take away my money. For at least a half an hour, I was genuinely afraid that I had clicked on a dummy webstie that belonged to a fake best buy instead of the real deal. I am very upset about all of these and the likelihood of me ordering from this website again is quite slim, when it was a website and corporation I thought I could previously trust and have made many purchases in store before this point. I am so very upset about this and would like to know when something will be done about this horrifying experience. An email back about my experience, I hope, could really go a long way with perhaps restoring myself as a customer. Thank you.

Topics: 22
Kudos: 26
Solutions: 13

Re: Customer Service

The support team can reach out to you to assist you further, but because of the busy holiday weekend it might take a few days due to the large amount of messages being received. For immediate assistance you can call 1-888-237-8289.

I am not a Best Buy employee and cannot issue any official responses or assist directly with any issue. Any opinions expressed in this post are those of the author and do not represent Best Buy Co., Inc., its subsidiaries, or employees. For immediate support, please call Best Buy at 1-888-237-8289 or Geek Squad at 1-800-433-5778.

No receipt with online order

Hello, I placed an order online, have yet to receive a receipt or order number. Processed the order as a guest. My account has been debited. And I have no way to track the order. Help please

Help! No order confirmation email sent!

Hi there,

i just recently purchased some headphones online, around 20mins ago. It said it was going to send me a confirmation email but I haven’t received anything and when I ordered I was using a guest account so now I can’t track or see my order as I don’t have the booking number. I signed up to this forum and got the email straight away! 

I can see the money is pending in my account so it looks like it’s gone through but I would really like the email if possible?!