Add Product

Search Results:

Order confirmation email not recieved

I had forgot to sign in when placing my order and purchased as a guest and basically I never received my confirmation email for the order.

No order confirmation e-mail from guest purchase

I ordered as a guest and received no confirmation e-mail. Unfortunately I did not save any order numbers due to a bad habit of simply getting those from the confirmation e-mails. I have since created an account with the same e-mail address and phone number I used to order, but there are no orders appearing - obviously they do not sync past orders. 

I would really like to know the status of my order but I don't know how to go about finding it!

Lost order number

I bought a speaker online and checked out as a guest. I clicked off the screen and lost the order number. I must've typed the wrong email because I never received a confirmation email. Help please

Re: No order confirmation e-mail from guest purchase

Similar issue. I was forced to make an account to get the deal I ordered. I did so, provided the correct information to recieve both text and email notifications. I see the payment posted to my bank account already, but I have no information whatsoever from BestBuy. No reciept, no order no.   

No order confirmation email

This seems to be a problem a lot of people are having, I'm one of them. I also can't find my order when I'm logged on here at BestBuy.com either. It's as if my order doesn't exist, yet the money was definitely taken off of the gift card that I paid with. How can I get confirmation that my order was recieved? 

Purchased as guest, no confirmation email, no order number

Hello! I made an order as a guest, and closed the window out before my confirmation email was sent and I did not save the order number because I thought that it would just be on the email. I never got a confirmation email, and now I cannot track my order and I am not sure if it even went through on the best buy system. Is there a way for me to find this information? 

Did not recieve order number and confirmation email or message after placing order

[ Edited ]

Hi, I placed an order for sony playstation to pick up from store.I didnt not recieve any confirmation email or message or any order number after placing the order from bestbuy site but amount is debited from my account.Could you please help me to send confirmation message or order number.

I provided below details while placing the order :

Email ID : {removed per forum guidelines}

Mobile number : {removed per forum guidelines}

If possible please send my order number in mobile number and email stated above.

Thanks

Sumith A

did not get my order confirmation email.

[ Edited ]

Hey

I made an order for Jaybird - Freedom F5 Wireless In-Ear Headphones as a guest, I did not note down the order number because I thought that it would just be on the email. However, I never got a confirmation email. 

I guess I need my order number for in-store pick up. could you please provide me the order number please.  

my Email is {removed per forum guidelines}

mobile number is {removed per forum guidelines}

Thanks for the help

No confirmation email received

I made a purchase as a guest and received the "Thank you for your order" confirmation, but I didn't see an order number. I checked my email and I haven't received a confirmation email. I made this purchase about 1-2 hrs ago. Both items are for store pick up

No confirmation email and nothing in my orders

Being having a lot of problems with the bestbuy.com. I have spent over $1k over the last week, and have a litany of problems:

1 - Orders made whilst signed in have become guest orders, so do not show up in my account, although I have received confirmation emails

2- Orders made whilst signed in have vanished, despite having been paid for. No confirmation email, nothing in my account.