Search Results:

Re: Order stuck on preparing

My date is the 5th too
Topics: 950
Kudos: 585
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 229

What's even more funny is that the amount they authorized for the order has since fallen off as they usually finalize the payment right away but this time it did not.

***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***

Same here. Ordered on Nov. 23 with delivery date of Dec. 4th. Still preparing. Preauthorization has dropped off of my bank account. Can we get some answers in this matter? I would like to have a update.

ME TOO! I ordered an Oculus rift combo on thanksgivg and it says prepairing still! My get it by date is the 4th of december.. what happens if i dont get my item by then?

ORDER STILL SAYS PREPARING!

Okay. Maybe its just the impatient part of me. But i am worried... I ordered an Oculus rift combo set on thanksgiving because of the great deal! However, it is now late tuesday night and it seems to still be preparing... I am concerned.. anyone else having this issue?

I ordered an iPad Pro and speck case in two separate orders on Thanksgiving and am concerned that it has not shipped yet.  All of my other orders over the holiday have been shipped except for the iPad and case.  The status is preparing.  Going on six days and still sitting?  I hope Best Buy will offer up an explanation and honor the price and expedite shipping if there is some problem with our orders.

My orders have been stuck in preparing as well. Was just at my local bestbuy today and they had both my items in stock. I normally can just change my order to pick up at store but I can't cancel or change anything. Figured maybe status wasn't updating but Bestbuy just sucks.

They really droped off this year. My GCU pre orders all arive late now. My pre order $10 certificates don't get added to my  account. Bestbuy no longer accepts trade ins for video games which is part of my GCU.

I am also elite status. I am just going to go buy the same items at the jacked up price in store and when I recieve my items i'll return them.

Done with bestbuy.  Store reminds me of the days awhile ago when they sucked so hard they almost closed all thier stores but turned it around an became good. Back to sucking I see.

I'm in the same boat. My original delivery date was yesterday. It's not changed to the 5th.

Ordered Online on Fri November 24 still it showsOrder Received

[ Edited ]

Team,

Any good heart from Support, please read my message and reply.I ordered TV and PS4 online on Nov 24-

Order Number: {removed per forum guidelines} for store pickup but still TV order shows the status as Order received, it says that store pick up as DEC 06,please confirm when the order will be processed.

Regards,

Jothi

Order still Preparing.

Hi! On Sunday I Ordered a Samsung 4k T.V. on the tail end of Black Friday. There was initially some trouble with my bank, but eventually the order was submitted band my bank account charged. However, it has been four days and my item Is still in the preparing stage.. I was just wondering if this was the Norm During black Friday season, or whether there really is an issue with my order.