Add Product

Search Results:

Accepted Solution

Never received email order confirmation number

Hello, I placed an order this am. I do have a pending charge on my credit card, however I never received an order confirmation. Due to never receiving an email I do not know my order number so I cannot check the status. I checked out as a guest so I can't sign in to see the status either. I just want to have confirmation of my order sent to me. Please help. Thanks.

Didn't Received Confirmation Email

I ordered the mini iPad on doorbuster sale for $274.99 and haven't received a confirmation email yet.

I have a screenshot of my order # and it is under my account but states (awaiting authorization).  I checked my card and the charge is pending in there and my credit limit is way beyond the price.  I just want to make sure my order is good and it did go through?

Order number is not trackable on guest user

[ Edited ]

I just place an order, order# {removed per forum guidelines}.

I have not received the confirmation email and I just wonder whether I type my email address wrong or not.

I have also track the order status as guest order, it showed "Please enter the last name and phone number associated with the payment method used when placing your order."

I just wanna know the order is placed successful or not.

Waiting for your reply.

Is there a way to check guest order without Order#?

I made an order when the site was buggy...it didn't send a confirmation but did charge my card. Subsequent orders slowly trickled into my email...but the first one did not. Is there any way to look up the order without the Order number?

Re: Is there a way to check guest order without Order#?

Found the order number by checking all links in history...it autofilled the number in the check phase. I can't link it to my account...as I must have mispelled my email address during the guest order. Is there anyway to fix this?

Re: Confirmation Email Doesn't Show Apt No.

I'm having the same issue I made 2 separate orders bc I wanted to order fast before they sold out. I didn't get a confirmation email until like 1 hrs or so later or 1 order, the one I ordered before that I still haven't got then I went to purchase history nothing there. I think best buy is logging us out when we go to order so we are ordering as guests. Once I got one of the confirmation emails I had to Surbiton my account this is why I think best buy is logging us out and making us do guest orders. Still haven't got the first order email confirmation yet. Really worried. I ordered some stuff at wal Mart and they popped on my purchase history asap. So I think it's just logging us out and completing our orders as guest is what I think

PayPal order. No email confirmation, order status. Credit lost.

Purchased item 4 hours ago with PayPal and $10 credit applied. Everything appeared to go thru successfully. Never received email confirmation and order isn't listed under my account. I think order was glitched somehow so I was going to reorder with CC, but $10 credit hasn't been released back to my account. Please help, thanks.

Checked out as Guest, Never received Email Conformation.

I got the game Watch Dog 2 today but I never got Email Conformation for it, so now I look up to see when it is going to be delivered.

unable to check order status

Hi

My name is Gustavo and I purchased a computer monitor in your website ( with delivery in Wisconsin)- the problem is that I wrote incorrect email address so now I can't get the receipt or any update on the delivery.

Thanks

Gustavo

Re: Confirmation email not received

I am having the same issue as the above customer. could you please assist me in resolving this issue?