Add Product

Search Results:

KO1

Package says delivered but delivered to some random city with no address

Please help! My package says it was "delivered" but it wasn't even delivered to my city. It says it was delivered to some place that doesn't even have an address (only the city name) so I don't even know where to look to. I called UPS to find out what is going on and they are saying that it was handed over to USPS and that I should call them (and they gave me some random tracking number for USPS). I called them and now they are saying that the tracking number given to me by USPS doesn't exist and they don't have any records of my package coming in even though the package said it was delivered 4 days ago and signed off by some guy named "Smith" and dropped off at a "front desk". I'm really confused and scared because it was an extremely expensive package and I feel like I am jumping back and forth with being on hold for phone calls that end up nowhere and making claims. 

Re: Missing Package

Im having an issue with my package as well, its showed that it was delivered but i never recieved it. 

Missing Package

[ Edited ]

My order {removed per forum guidelines} said it was delivered on 11/30, however there is no package here.  Please help.

Regards,

Laura

Re: Missing Package

I Also got an email saying my package was delivered yesterday 11/30/2017 and turned up nothing the last 2 days. Can you help me out?

lost package

Hi, my order was deliveried on Wednesday according to UPS but I never received it.

I called I customer service for an hour but I was not able to speak to anyone.

Please help me, thank you.

Item never delivered

I was supposed to receive my package today and received a txt and email saying it was delivered but no package at my house..I received other order by USPS today from different stores..
Ask my neighborhood and nobody received my package by accident

Laptop tracking shows as delivered. but package not received

I have ordered laptop on Black Friday deal. Package shows as delivered on 11/30. But I never received it. When called to customer care, they reordered for store pick up, but after sometime I got email as product not available.
This is biggest dissappointment which I had with product ordered. I reached out again to Best Buy customer care, they said, it is put on HoLd and later released. But again got email as not available.
But when tried to create new order, it is showing as available.
I waited for long hours to get this deal on Black Friday and have not order from any other as my order got confirmed from Best Buy. At last a great dissappointment by delivery team and customer service. I am not sure what to do now. I missed laptop deals from other sellers also due to BESTBUY.
So how can this be compensated by BESTBUY team ?
Can I get my undelivered package back. Who is going to investigate what happened to actual package which is showing as delivered ?? Can I still wait ?

Stolen / Missing Package

My sons Christmas present was allegedly delivered to my front porch today by USPS from Best Buy.   I received a notification that delivery had been made.  There is however no package on my front porch.   There is a 1 hr 25 min wait to speak to a live agent on the customer service line.  Please advise how to process a claim for this and arrange to have a replacement item shipped or a full refund issued.   

Package missing after delivery

I'm having a similar issue to a number of others here. I got a notification that UPS delivered my package on 11/30, but have not yet received anything. I also checked the security camera footage from my front porch and there was no UPS truck or anyone who came to the door to drop something off.

I would like to know how to go about getting a replacement sent.

order says delivered but not recieved

I placed an order that was supposedly delivered on day after thanksgiving but it has not turned up.  Nobody has seen the package..Order status says delivered but did not recieve

Please advise..

Thank you ..