Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Order Delivered, but Not Received

I ordered blu rays on black friday and they say they were delivered/in mailbox at 12:58 pm today but when i went to check there was nothing there. I live in apartments, thinking mail person put them in wrong mailbox. What can i do ?

Tracking says delivered but was not!

Tracking says my laptop was delivered yesterday at 10:41 by USPS. The notes say that it was left in the mailbox. To big for the mail box and it is nowhere to be found. I was home all day periodically looking for the delivery. It was definitely not delivered. Tried calling Best Buy and USPS last night never got through due to the wait time.

Please Help!

Order Stuck In Pre-Shipment. No estimate delivery date in USPS tracking

I ordered earphones on November 20th. From the Best Buy website, it says that my order should have arrived on the 27th of November. Up until now, my order has not come yet, and it is the 1st of December already. Where is my order? What should I do? Please reply! I would like to know when it is going to be delivered to my address because it is a gift for my sister. 

Order Says Delivered But Did Not Receive

Hello,

I place an order for a PS4 game on Nov. 24. It says it was delivered to my mailbox on the 29th. I waited 24hrs but I did not receive the package. I asked my neighbors and checked the two bushes it could have been put in but I could not find the package. I called the customer service line and was talking to Edgar before I was disconnected and it never received a call back. Can you help?

item missing from my order :(

[ Edited ]

Help !  This is regarding order number  {removed per forum guidelines} .. best buy's website claims that both items were delivered (my chromebook and the Samsung - EVO Plus 64GB microSDXC UHS-I Memory Card Model: MB-MC64GA/AM  SKU: 5785404 (quantity one, just one card).

The UPS tracking number for both items is the same, UPS Tracking Number: {removed per forum guidelines} , so I would assume they would both be in the same box.

Well, the chromebook came... but not the Samsung EVO SD card... it's nowhere to be found in the box ... normally I would just reorder it, but I got it at the sale price of twenty dollars plus tax.. now the price for it on best buy has increased to forty nine dollars !  Help, I need my Samsung EVO SD card !  Smiley Sad   

This order was placed on November 23rd during the black friday online shopping crazyness so not sure if that's the reason why it was left out of the box?  Also it looks like my credit card was charged for this item.

Thanks very much for your time and attention ! 

Re: Delivery not received although UPS reports it was delivered today

Still waiting on hold with customer service today, average hold time is 48 minutes.......

Re: USPS states delivered but it is not here

Just an update:   I finally got a usps pickup slip for my delivery and I picked up the package from the post office so all is good.  Wish they would not mark it delivered on tracking when it is not. Anyway, thank you.

Re: item missing from my order :(

cripes so sorry moderators ! Smiley Sad ... please ignore this, I got through to Best buy on the phone and they're sending a new micro SD card, my apologies Smiley Sad

Re: item missing from my order :(

Also guys - don't forget to check the first page of this thread where it says "go to solution"... basically just send the moderators a PM with the info they ask for on page one Smiley Happy

Two Orders Of The Same Product But Only One Arrived.

At around 1am on the 23rd of November I placed two separate orders of the game "Tom Clancy's Rainbow 6 Seige (PS4)". Both orders went through and we're shipped shortly after each other.

I watched the tracking and they were mostly identical until one arrived on its estimated delivery day of Nov 30th. The other just went missing with no more updates. I called ups, usps, and the local post office. All I found out is they said this package was shipped snail mail and now the estimated arrival is December 4th after it missed the 30th of November estimate. They can't even guarantee its coming that day.

The original tracking says UPS Mail Innovations® Expedited but this is crazy how the 1 order arrived and its only 14min distance from the other order address which still hasn't arrived or received a tracking update in almost 4 days.

I can provide the tracking numbers/order numbers.