Add Product

Search Results:

Order shipped but not delivered

I ordered a computer from BestBuy.com that was shipped on 11/24. Well I have not had any shipping updates via UPS since 11/27 and have not received my item which had a guaranteed delivery date of 11/30.

Never received my order

I ordered an LG 55 in TV, I waited around yesterday from 4-8, as was promised...yet no one showed. My item now says it delivered yesterday, but I never received it. What is going on?

Missing Order

I bought an iPAD pro with Pen on 11/23. The UPS says they leave it on the front door on 11/28 but it is nowhere to find. (I live in an apartment)

I do not understand why a product worth hundreds of dollars does not need a signature???

Help me out, please.

------

The weird thing is that, I also bought a printer, and I do receive the printer from UPS on 11/28. But the ipad is nowhere to find.

Re: Order not delivered

I don't know why my post was moved into this one, my issue isn't even the same... Can someone actually help me with my issue? My package is actually lost, didn't say it was delivered...

Missing order

[ Edited ]

{removed per forum guidelines}
I bought a Lenovo laptop PC. The UPS says they leave it on the front door on 11/29 but it is nowhere to find.

I do not understand why a product worth hundreds of dollars does not need a signature?

Please assist me.

Missing Nintento Switch - FedEx says it was delivered...Tried Calling but over 90 minute hold time

Good evening,

I ordered a Nintendo Switch and it was scheduled to be delivered today, 11/30. According to FedEX website, it was delivered Thu 11/30/2017 7:41 pm. I have been home since 6pm and no package was at my door. I immediately tried chatting with an agent but they told me I had to call. I called the 888 # and was transferred to the wrong dept. When they tried transfering me to bestbuy.com orders, it was 11pm and the lines were closed for the evening. Please assist as I don't know why my package says it was delivered when it wasn't. 

Thank you,

Adrian

Re: Missing order

Same happened to me bought a pair of beats headphones on November 21 and it said that they were delivered on the 25th but I never got them

Re: Missing Order

Same happened to me bought a pair of beats headphones on November 21 and it said that they were delivered on the 25th but I never got them

Order not delivered

I bought a pair of beats headphones on November 21 and it said that they were delivered on the 25th but I never got them Need help

Missing Package from UPS

[ Edited ]

Hello. I ordered a new receiver that was supposedly delivered by UPS at my front door in the afternoon today.  I checked with a neighbor who looks out for packages for me and didn't see anyone.  I looked all over the property too.  My order number is {removed per forum guidelines}.  It wasn't cheap so I hope you can help!