Add Product

Search Results:

Re: UPS Package Mark Delivered - Not Delivered

I ordered a laptop on 23rd November, yesterday the order status was delivered. UPS says the package was left outside the door but I did find any package. I was at home for the whole day.

Someone, please help with this.

Re: Lost package

Hi. I ordered a phone last Nov. 21. UPS said it was delivered and left on my front door last Nov. 27. I didn’t see it, i have somebody wait for it the whole day but UPS didn’t come and now they’re telling me that they leave it at my front door.

Items not delivered

Hi, I had ordered two items from Best Buy. According to the tracking information, they have been delivered, but they are not at my house. After reading other posts in this website, it seems this is a problem that many other customers have had. I do not want a refund because I would much rather get the two products that I ordered. It will be very upsetting if I do not recieve any customer service about this because it was an expensive purchase. I am really worried that I just lost a couple hundred dollars.  I hope to hear from a customer service agent soon to solve this issue. Thanks. 

Re: Package says delivered but I have not received it

[ Edited ]

I have not receive the packadge even though it says it was delivered. My order #{removed per forum guidelines}

Tracking states delivered no package found

Per the USPS site and best buys my package state's it was delivered at 638 am on 11.28.17 yet the package was not I was home till 730am and our post man doesn't come till after 3pm in our area. It also does not show that it was delivered to the local Hudson Falls post office that it would be sent to my address from.

Order not Delivered

My team asking information says my package was delivered today but it is no where to be found. Please help! I tried to call and was told the wait for a customer service rep was 1 hour 40 minutes!!

Package lost..

I ordered a Dell monitor on the 20th. When it shipped UPS said it was expected to arrive the next day. Days pass and the rescheduled delivery date would just update, while the package remained at it's destination scan in IL. It has been over a week now, I have just opened a claim with UPS... This is extremely disappointing as I was looking forward to the sale price I got it for. I would honestly just like a replacement rather than having to deal with this refund process, as I will have to wait for another sale to go on.

Order not delivered

[ Edited ]

{removed per forum guidelines}
You sent me confirmation of delivery. After horse with UPS I find it has been delivered to a michaels store and signed for by Brennan. Store say they don’t have it. Was on hold with your customer number for 2 hrs and then got automated responses which did not cover what I want eventually got cut off. Your customer on line center does not have options for registering a non delivery. Can you please get back to me. At the moment you have my money and I do not have delivery

Order says "Delivered" but never received my package

I received the first shipment of my order.  But the second shipment says it was delivered last night.  It was not delivered.  I was home and my dog barks at anything that comes near the house.  Nothing was delivered to my house last night. 

BestBuy package lost

[ Edited ]

This is with Order Number: {removed per forum guidelines}. The items in this order was shipped seperately. Vacuum cleaner in one package and Targus Laptop bag + Logitech wireless mouse in a sepearte package. BestBuy and UPS tracking shows it was delivered yesterday (11/29/2017) at the front door of my apartment. One of the package containing Laptop bag + Logitech wireless mouse is missing. I checked the front door of the building thoroughly but nothing here. I could find only one package.

At this point I'm out of both the money and my package.