Add Product

Search Results:

Lost package

Hello,

I ordered SanDisk - Ultra PLUS 64GB microSDXC UHS-I Memory Card from bestbuy online. I checked tracking details and it is showing it is delivered. Today, I checked my mail box as well as checked with apartment's leasing office but no one received this package.

Can you please investigate the issue. Let me know if you need any details.

Visitor

Package not found.

[ Edited ]

Package not found. November 21 to buy the mouse to arrive on November 24, check the e-mail is delivered but I did not receive the package.ORDER #{removed per forum guidelines}

Re: Delivery not received although UPS reports it was delivered today

Also happened to me. I ordered Xbox one S and call of duty ww2. I received the xbox S one, but not the other, though it says it got delivered yesterday. I havent received it yet.

Lost Package.

Hello,

I need a help about my order. I ordered 3 items and  the items shippped out with two seperate tracking numbers. I got two of them yesterday (11/27) and the last one should be arrived today(11/28) by tracking number. However, I have not received the last one and the tracking number shows it is delivered. I have looked around my house, but I could not find any package. Please let me know how to solve this issue. 

Sang

Thanks

Nikon camera

Hey, I am emailing you guys because I have got home about a hour ago from work and i got an email that says that UPS left my item in the front door. Let me notify you guys that anyone can get to my front door!!!! How do you guys just leave a package in the front door??? Point is i don’t see my package and i asked my neighbor he said he hasn’t been out all day! Isn’t someone supposed to sign anywayy?? Can anyone notify if package was left at a acess point or it hasnt delivered yet???

Package says delivered, but I cannot find it!

I ordered Panasonic Arc5 WetDry Electric Shaver Silver, which is said to be delievered yesterday. But I coundn't find in my building. Any one to help?

Where is my package ? I've never received it.

According to the tracking information, my package was delivered on 11/27/17. Unfortunately, I couldn't find it when I got home last night, neither in the mailbox or upstairs. I also asked my neighbors this morning but still nothing. Please tell me what I should do now 🙏🏻 thanks

Lost package UPS

I had ordered for a laptop from BB. UPS tracking details shows that the item was delivered at front door by 7:10PM 11/28. I reached home by 7:20 PM and even saw the UPS truck across the road, but did not find any package at my front door. I had actually tried to modify my delivery on the morning of 11/28 via UPS and requested to be delivered to UPS access point near me. I was charged fee for change in delivery and was assured that I could collect the item from UPS store near me on 11/29. But still delivery was made to my house as per the tracking records. I am really frustrated as the UPS guy had assured of delivery to access point and hence I was not expecting to end up with a lost package.Request you to kindly help me with this issue.

Re: Lost package UPS

Have been trying to contact the BB customer from yesterday night. Not able to reach out yet! The call waiting times have been in excess of 90 minutes everytime i tried. Same is the case today morning and have opted for being called back. Waiting on them to contact me back

Email says delivered but it wasn't

I ordered a chromebook and video game online on black Friday. Last night I received a text alert and email saying my package was delivered but it was not. I checked with neighbors on either side of me and it wasn't there either. Please help!