Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Order status shows as delivered, but item not received

I want to list few more details that i even pm you 

Yesterday i received 2 mails saying that my 2 different products were delivered at my doorstep . 

Since i ordered from a different country at my relatives address ,so i called them to confirm about the delivery . 

They told me there was only one package at their doorstep when they came back home from their job .

After looking into the tracking info their was no information about how the product was moving . From 'Pre - shipping info received' it went directly to delivery confirmation.I know i should wait few more days or up till the expected delivery date created from bestbuy but the problem is that my relatives will be away for holidays for a month in a few days.

So i request you to please look into this issue as soon as possible , it will be of great help .

Delivered showing - but not delivered!

Ordered a video game on 11/22/17.  It shows as delivered (does not show date, or tracking or method), but I have not received this package.  I've been checking packages every day- and there is always someone at home checking also so we have not missed any delivery.  I would like to know how you can show something as delivered but have no tracking info? I've made a call to customer service but obviously it appears you guys are very busy as the wait time is over 60 minutes. 

ewm

Package never arrived

[ Edited ]

I placed an online order on 11/30/17, but the package never arrived at my house. Now I don't even see the order in my order history. Reference ORDER # {removed per forum guidelines}. What are my next steps?

Order marked delivered, but never arrived.

Ordered a Sandisk memory card online and status is shown delivered November 25, 2017 at 5:06 pm, but never received in my mailbox or in front of door as of today.

Re: Order status shows as delivered, but item not received

Received the order today

Order didn't arrive

Hello.

I order a portable charger last Friday and tracking said it arrived yesterday, but it didn't. I would like to check if it arrived in Wharton Finance Department (University of Pennsylvania). If not, I was wondering if there is anyway to redeliver - when I was buying it, the website limited the number of characters I could input in the address, I believe this helped to trouble the item's transportation.

Thanks

USPS states delivered but it is not here

Hi. I was supposed to received a couple of prepaid phones today from Best Buy. It was sent out by UPS who then passed it off to USPS. USPS tracking now states it was delivered today but It is nowhere to be found. I was actually going to return the phones once I received them since they are not the right phones. Anyway, how can I proceed with this?

Re: item not delivered

I have been trying to ring bestbuy and have been given 30min plus waiting time i have not received my item 

and it says delivered . best buy customer service is really bad u can not even email them let alone speak to someone .

can someone please help me 

USPS tracking shows my package was delivered but it wasn’t

I ordered a laptop last week that was supposed to be delivered Friday. It was shipped by UPS Sure post via USPS. Both tracking systems claim it was delivered on Black Friday, but I was home the whole day and did not get any package. I need some assistance please.

TV Package Missing

UPS tracking Number says that the package was delivered at front door today at 4:33 PM . I reached my place at 5:30 PM and couldn’t find the TV anywhere . I have tried reaching Best Buy customer service but unable to reach the representative to explain my issue . I have been kept in the waiting list for more than 30 mins .