Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Package missing after delivery

Update to my issue: the delivery confirmation from UPS is only a confirmation that the package was delivered to the local post office. Checking my order status this morning now shows that it will be delivered by USPS.

Hopefully this is the same issue as other people. It seems the Best Buy "order delivery confirmation" email is triggered by UPS and not necessarily the package being delivered to its final destination.

Never received online order

I never received my order that I purchased online about 2 weeks ago now. What can I do about this? It was a pricey item , and I have never had an issue from any other company when it came to my deliveries.

Missing package

My order says delivered on 11/30 "inside the mailbox" but its not there. Please let me know how to get another shipment?

Re: item missing from my order :(

Ok, status update for today, so far two calls had been placed, both times hold time is excess of 60 minutes so this time I elected to have them call back, after waiting 1 hour and four minutes, I get a call back, whoops wrong department, rep was very apologetic about what dept I was sent to, so she transferred me to the correct dept, another hold time in excess of 60 minutes.  So while I am waiting, my phone goes off with a voicemail, phone never rang, so I had to call back in and I got right in, imagine that, wrong dept again, placed on hold and wait time is over an hour so I am waiting...

btw I pm’d a moderator and left all info for them but no response yet.....

Missing Package

I placed a order on 29th nov. It shows delivered as order status. I checked with front desk and mailbox, nothing is there. What needs to be done?

Missing package

I placed an order on 11/23 and the package tracking info suggests that it was delivered on 12/1 at my front door. But it was missing by the time I got back, so tried to contact UPS regarding this, and it looks like they want the sender to contact them to start an investigation into this. And I just can't get a BestBuy agent on the phone no matter when I call, the wait times are 60mins plus. Please suggest a solution for this.

UPS STOLEN PACKAGE FROM BEST BUY

I recently ordered a Nintendo Switch and Mario Kart , it claimed the estimated date it would be shipped was on the 5th of December, then it claimed that it would come on December 4th ,2017. Yet while at work I checked my order status it said it was delivered today December 2nd,2017 . It claims that the product was left at front door , but nothing was found . I checked with neighbors, and called UPS , and I haven’t heard anything. It’s possiblility it was stolen but I would like my product returned because it’s a gift what can I do to make that happen ?

Package not delivered

Received IM order was delivered today and nothing was on the porch or in mailbox. UPS shows delivered ~2:30pm. I was home all day.

Tracking on UPS said to contact shipper?

Didn't receive all of the items on my order

I placed an order for 2 of the exact same things and I only received one but my tracking shows they were both delivered.

Never received order but says delivered

USPS tracking says my order has been delivered but it is no where to be found. I was home during the time it was supposedly delivered and never saw a mail truck or knock on the door. Tracker says it was delivered at 12:53pm and did not reflect that until about 6pm. I watched for it all day. I tried calling Best Buy but the wait time is nearly 2 hours. This is my sons x-mas gift. Please help!!!