Add Product

Search Results:

Order <removed per forum guidelines>

[ Edited ]

Hello,

I made an order way back on November 23rd and it still has not delivered. Truth be told, I forgot about until I was tracking another order through the UPS app. UPS app says the items are unlocable. Can you either resend or provide a refund. Thanks!

Delayed delivery

I ordered a monitor on 12/24 and it was supposed to be delievered on 12/28. But, I didn't receive one yet. The status of UPS changed to "Scheduled delivery information is not available at this time. Please check back later". I stopped by a UPS custom service but they said they might lose it. Please let me know what I need to do to get the package.

Thanks,

EH2018

order placed on 12/13 still not here

I placed an order for 2 items on 12/13/17

1 of the two items shipped on the 14th and was delievered on the 16th.

The other shipped on the 15th and has had a status of "Destination Scan" since 12/21/17 with no change in status

Was suoposed to  be delieved by 26th as it was to be a gift.  What are my options here?

Missing or stolen Headphones

I ordered a pair of headphones as a gift for a family member for Christmas. They never received it although tracking (UPS) stays it was delivered. I've called customer service every day to try to get this problem resolved, and every time they find a way to say that the missing/undelivered order cannot be reshipped.

First, the item was not in stock online for about a week and a half. I understand that you can't process something you don't have. BUT When it did become in stock online, it went back up to regular price; Customer service told me that they could not reprocess the missing/undelivered order because it was not the same headphone price (even though it was available online to be added and purchased to the cart). If the price goes back to normal, shouldn't the price of the date of purchased be honored? This whole process seems very disingenuous to actually helping. 

The hotline customer service is extremely hostile, unhelpful, and unacceptable. 

I hope the forum or online outlet is better, it seems more transparent. 

Lost Package

[ Edited ]

Hi,

I put an order through on 12/12/2017 and get it shipped to my friend's address in Georgia. My order number is {removed per forum guidelines}.

I got a delivery confirmation email on 12/16, but we never received the package. We live in an apartment with a common desk and mailbox, but after we checked with the staff there they said they never get the package. We waited until we left the US for Christmas but the package never came. Can anyone check it out for me?

Thank you, 

Chaisiri

Item has not been delivered and it would seem that USPS has lost it

I ordered an apple watch that was supposed to be delivered a week and a half ago and now it seems like it’s never going to come. USPS still has the updated tracking saying it is supposed to come Saturday the 30th and obviously we are way past that date. I’m getting sick and tired of waiting for my watch when the only reason I ordered it anyway was because best buy's website said it would be here sooner than sending it to a store. I don't want to have to be a jerk and demand a refund in the store but this is getting ridiculous. If someone could update me on what to do from here that would be very helpful especially when USPS call line hasn’t picked up in 5 tries, they are always busy or I’m on hold for over an hour. If there is anything that Best Buy can do I would be so greatful.

Item not received, but says delivered

Hello,

I received a couple of emails that my packages were delievered today, but they are not there.  What can be done about this?  Who can I talk to about getting these packages sent.

Thanks

Re: Delivery not received although UPS reports it was delivered today

I ordered the movie American Made. Yesterday I got a notification from the ups app that the movie was delivered and that it was left at the front door at around 8:30pm. I when to check around the entire perimeter of my house, but I could not locate the package. Ups says the shipper has to contact them to start an investigation. Any help would be appreciated.
Highlighted

Google mini not received, no refund

[ Edited ]

Online Order
{removed per forum guidelines}
Purchase Date: Dec 9, 2017Total:$32.05
Not received product not the amount. It's a month placing this order.