Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Delivery not received although UPS reports it was delivered today

I ordered a laptop shipped to my home.  Per UPS they delivered it today, however, it was not delivered to my home.  I have checked with my neighbors and they both reported that UPS was in our neighborhood today but did not deliver a package to my home.  I contacted UPS and they said that it was delivered and that I had to contact you all to have an inquiry started.  Please tell me that I am not going to owe money on a laptop that I have not received.  

Just as an FYI, UPS delivered one of my neighbors a package that was addressed to my other neighbor today so we know that he has been making mistakes.

Lost package

[ Edited ]

Hello. My order number is {removed per forum guidelines} i was excepting my package yesterday and it saying it will be delivered by 21st of November by end of the day. I was at my home and thought someone would knock to give my package. Around8.30pm i checked the tracking status and it says DELIVERED. nobody knocked at my door or get a signature, i looked my order everywhere but it’s nowhere to be found. I even talked to my manager and she doesn’t know anything about it. Please let me know what you guys can do about that. Thank you

Re: Lost package

Why nobody’s commenting on my question????

Package shows delivered, not anywhere around the house, where did it go???

Checked my emails this evening, shows my order was delivered but I looked around my home and nothing was there, I checked with my neighbors and they said they saw UPS but didn't know where he went.  Haven't located any package around my house and my video doesn't show anyone coming to my front door at all, so where is it????

Lost Package

Hello, i need to submit a claim for a lost package. I arrived home today and my tacking information shows it was delivered at 12:36pm central time. I see no package, i checked around the premesis and checked my ring camera and no signs of a UPS driver arriving. The time stamp states a specific time but my camera did not pick up any movement untill an hour later. No driver evere arrived at my residence. I attempted to start a claim with UPS but was told i must contact bestbuy to do that. I am now out of a package i needed before the holidays and a gift certificate i used to obtain said item. I need to know what i need to do to get that certificate back and just go to the store and purchase it directly.or have my card refunded and attempt to obtain the item elsewhere. 

item not delivered

my order say delivered but i am still waiting for it to be delivered 

Online order - package delivered but not received.

Hi All,

I placed an online order consisted of the following:
-destiny 2 PS4
-Horizon zero dawn PS4
-spider man homecoming blu Ray
-mophie battery pack

First package came in on time as indicated online and arrived at my front door.

After checking online, as indicated that the rest of my items has been delivered. Checked my mailbox, there was only one package but it only had the batter pack in the box, spider man blu Ray is nowhere to be found in the same package...

Went on best buy online chat, the rep said it’s been delivered and I must have left the item in the box...

Can someone please help resolve this?

Your loyal elite member

Missing product

I'm missing product from my online buy. What steps to take to receive my items that's missing?

Item not received, but says delivered

Hello, 

I purchased an item last week and was supposed to receive is on Friday and tracking says it was delivered but I have checked my front door and my mailbox but nothing is there. Please help!

Never received package

I ordered a phone case online and it was shipped through UPS. And it said it was delivered and signed for but I never got the package.