Add Product

Search Results:

Topics: 156
Kudos: 159
Blog Posts: 0
Ideas: 54
Solutions: 31

idea for christmas gift aunt?

Wasn't entirely sure where to post this...now that the personal shopper email is gone apparently I was told by one of the mods on here to post whenever I needed a product suggestion on the forums so here I am. 

I am not 100% sure what my aunt would need/want. She recetnly recovered and got out of rehab from a leg injury. 

I am just unsure as to what evenc osnider for her. If there was anything from best Buy you would think she would want what would it be?

I may not always know the right answer, but I will always tell you what I do know. I also do free computer analysis and consultation via private message.
Topics: 69
Kudos: 23
Blog Posts: 58

Re: idea for christmas gift aunt?

Hi AWBrown,

Since you posted on the Health and Fitness board, I will assume you might be thinking about a gift related to that category.  You mention your aunt is recovering from a leg injury.  While she is recuperating, would a Fitbit be something that could help motivate her?  I have used a Fitbit for over a year now and it helps me track my steps and improve upon my step count. 

If she isn't ready to walk, perhaps a tablet.

Gina

Gina|Former Senior Community Manager | Best Buy® Corporate
Topics: 156
Kudos: 159
Blog Posts: 0
Ideas: 54
Solutions: 31

hi Gina,

I considered this sadly though I just couldn't see here actually using it ( she is very witty/likes to be her own boss haha) so I sort of doubted that this would work. I ended up just buying a couple of higher thread count bed sets. Couldn't really think of anything else. I appreciate the advise though!

I may not always know the right answer, but I will always tell you what I do know. I also do free computer analysis and consultation via private message.
Topics: 69
Kudos: 23
Blog Posts: 58

Comfy sheets are also a good gift!
Gina|Former Senior Community Manager | Best Buy® Corporate

We all know that Christmas is the season of giving. We give gifts to special person we value. You can buy gifts depending on the personality of the person you want to give. If she is fund of reading, you can give her books like the book by her favorite author. You can also give a dress if she is fund of fashion or anything. She will surely love what gift you will give.