3) Once the software has downloaded, open it up and follow the onscreen instructions. If you are on a Mac, open the dmg file. If it doesn't appear on your desktop, search for "Fitbit Connect" in Spotlight. If you are on a PC, open the .zip file, then open the .exe file that is unzipped. If it doesn't appear on your desktop, search for "Fitbit Connect" in the Start menu.
4) Run the installation file by double-clicking it, then follow the on-screen instructions.
5) Open Fitbit Connect and select set up device.
6) From the Account Setup screen, select New to Fitbit to Sign Up, or Existing User to Log In.
7) You will be asked for a few details about yourself. This information improves the accuracy of your calorie burn and distance data. You can adjust your privacy settings to control what's shared with others.
8) After filling out your personal information, you'll be asked which device you're setting up. Select Fitbit One.
9) Plug the Dongle into your computer and bring your tracker close.
10) A 4 digit pairing number will appear on your tracker's display once your Fitbit One has been located.
11) After clicking Next, your tracker will connect to Fitbit.com. This can take up to a minute.
12) Once your tracker has connected to Fitbit.com, you'll be prompted to enter a greeting. This can be your name or any 8 character long combination of letters or numbers.
13) When your tracker has been linked with your Fitbit account, you will see a you’re all set! screen. You can now log into your Dashboard to see all of your synced data.