Add Product

Search Results:

A must read - Stamina - InMotion For Health Pedal Exerciser

Product Total:
$29.99
$199.99
Are you guys F@#*ing kidding me!!!!!!
I heard of Delivery charges but you have got to be kidding me. For 200 dollars this piece better be delivered in a gold plated truck and red carpet should be rolled out straight to my door. The delivery drivers should be wearing tuxedos with awesome shoes and speak in a nice french accent. WHO THE H3LL decided that a pedal machine costing only 30 bucks needs to be delivered with such a high price tag. HOLY CRAP! I thought my previous entry regarding the 56 dollar charge for a 40 dollar equipment was bad. Please Best Buy, stop advertising how your stores are the place to go and focus on your shipping charges - they are way off base. I'm surprised you guys get away with this. This definitely needs to be reported to the BBB fast.
WOW
Topics: 329
Kudos: 149
Solutions: 606

Re: A must read - Stamina - InMotion For Health Pedal Exerciser

It is a special order item which means that it ships straight from the manufacturer so they dictate it's delivery. It is also based on weight. It may be an error but special order delivery costs a lot more.

Crystal
Superuser
Forum Guidelines | Terms & Conditions | Community Guidelines | What is a Superuser?
*Remember to mark your questions solved and click the star to give kudos to show your thanks!*
While I used to be a Best Buy Employee, I no longer have any affiliation with Best Buy.
My opinions do not in any way shape or form represent Best Buy's Official decisions.
Topics: 228
Kudos: 16
Solutions: 202

Hi roman1974,

Something seems off - I'm checking in with our business teams for an explanation.  Thanks for bringing to our attention!

Elizabeth|Social Media Supervisor|Best Buy® Corporate

Thank You Elizabeth,

I love to shop here on Best Buy's website but when an item that low in price is considered "Special Order" and crappy Wal-Mart has it in stock then I know something is definitely wrong. Thank you for the reply and looking into it.

Smiley Happy

good to know