Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Xbox One Battlefield V Deluxe Edition Pre-order for the Battlefield 1 instant access extras

Nope, no codes yet.

Re: Xbox One Battlefield V Deluxe Edition Pre-order for the Battlefield 1 instant access extras

I got my codes just fine, heres a quick how to; cancelled the order then purchase directly from Microsoft/Sony. Instantly downloaded on my Xbox 

Look around the forum, this isnt the only title/developer they dont have the codes for. Seems to be a wide spread issue with Best Buy so that alone points to it being a Best Buy issue and not a developer issue

Either way, I'm enjoying the BF1 perks now and know the game will download and be ready on release for BF5 since its through Microsoft

Still no codes sent out? I’ll give it one more week.
Highlighted

BFV pre order bonus

I pre ordered bfv, but how to I get all the bonus content for pre ordering? 

Re: BFV pre order bonus

Still waiting for my codes Best Buy...

It has been 3 weeks now...

I spoke with a supervisor yesterday and apparently bestbuy never got the codes. The representative is going to research this further. The waiting game begins.

Update.....Received my code today for BFV for the PS4 (Deluxe Version) today..

From best buy? Are you trolling?

Infortunately they sent me an Xbox code and not a PS4 one. Seriously bestbuy, get your crap together.

jrcusson75, you got a code? For both the BF1 weapons and Beta?

I just spoke with local customer service and they said they are aware of the issues, but both the BF1 weapons and BFV beta code would not be sent until a week before BFV's release, which would make them both pointless.

Not sure if they truly know as they are only local, but if that is the case, then I'm going to cancel my pre-order with Best Buy immediately and likely never pre-order with them again as a result.

I'll give it another week and if nothing, then I'm going to cancel and I recommend others do so as well unless we hear from Best Buy on here soon or start receiving codes.