Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Switch Pre-Order Cancelled

It's probably one of the ones saying something like "Just for you - you should act fast" in the subject, "Came up short? Take another look to choose your perfect item." at the top and then a link to the Switch.

Corporate fail.

If this isn't resolved I can guarantee you they have lost not only me but hundreds of not thousands of potential customers. Me being probably included.

Same thing happened to me. Received an email to add another payment method becuase they were unable to use my Bestbuy card. Once I authorized payment via Discover card, I received an email that my order was cancelled. 

I called customer service and the person I talked to was absolutely no help. I asked him to let me talk with the manager and after than he just put me on hold. After waiting for an hour on phone, I just gave up. 

I've been an Elite/Elite Plus member for year but now I'm just about to give up on Bestbuy. 

Yeah I'm not surprised. I'm sure there are a lot of people who have been affected and don't know about these forums.

I just got an email asking me to take a survey for one of the million agents I spoke to yesterday lol.

I've been sharing this link with anyone I could find with a cancellation complaint, over Twitter and now over Facebook.

For those of you who came here, thank you for contributing, and I'm sorry you have to be suffering with us. But this has been the only source of collaborative and helpful information I could find so I hope it benefits others as well

In the same boat as everyone else, customer service just repeated the same thing and couldn't do anything, not that I blame them.  No way to escalate.  Maybe this will explode on friday when people don't get what they expect. Ridiculous. 

Highlighted

Alright Fam - 

I've taken one more step - I found Best Buy's CEO, Hubert Joly on linkedIn and mentioned him with a snippet of the NerdBacon article.

Is there a customer service email to email concerns to, since this post isn't getting much traction?  

Tried escalating via customer service and that went nowhere fast.