Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection pre-order bonus question..

I can also confirm that following the instructions worked for me.  I submitted my information yesterday around 2:00pm PST and received a PM reply containing the code at 10:00pm PST.  Thanks Mike-BBY for the accurate help!!!

For reference, this is exactly how I submitted it Gaming-BBY:

"

Subject - Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection - PS4

• Proof of purchase - [displayed my order #]
  • Missing offer - Ultra Street Fighter IV digital download code (Pre-order Bonus)
  • Email address - [displayed the e-mail of the account the game was orderd with]

Have checked all e-mail inboxes (Promotional, Spam, etc.) but have not received the code yet.  Please help!  Thanks!

"

I hope this helps.

Thanks Michael for the help and link. I sent a pm to the link you provided at 2pm and by 8pm i got my code for Ps4. TY!

Recognized Member

I sure love the lack of any update for xbox owners. Are you guys going to discount us for failing to deliver on what was promised.

XBOX One user here and i am still waiting for my codes. I followed the steps on page 4 and they sent me the codes for the same thing i am still missing the Base Game.

Recognized Member

I never even got a reply at all.

Received my download code today via email, PM, and also received a call to verify that i received my code. Thank you Michael for the help in solving all of this really fast.
Trusted Member

Ok  what happened,i got two codes I entered them for xbox one,and i cant find the games anywhere.

Trusted Member

Oh ok i see what bestbuy did they gave codes for the dlc of street fighter 4 arcade,and not the full game itself,ugh and they haven’t even addressed it yet thats a bummer.

When can Xbox One users expect a fix to this dlc issue? what information do we have to provide to get our copy of Street Fighter 4?

I still haven’t received my code for PS4 and I sent in my info just like above check inbox and spam nothing it’s Friday! already