Add Product

Search Results:

Accepted Solution

Re: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands at Best Buy

its past midnight and no code what so ever. i will never preorder digital games from best buy ever again.

I'm so tempted to cancel my order and buy it from game stop who has it right now for digital download.

I got a code for a ps4 and I have a Xbox and ordered one for a Xbox one. This is the last time I order from best buy, and you used to get your codes weeks in advance. Getting one at midnight dose not work cuz it comes out at 10 pm not midnight!!! And best buy dosent factor in that you have to download the game!!!!!
Valued Member

Missing Ghost Recons Wildlands Code

Hello,

I preordered Ghost Recon Wildlands Digital Code for Xbox One and I still have not recieved it. The game released today but I should have gotten the code at midnight or at the very least this morning.

Thanks,

Jason

Re: Missing Ghost Recons Wildlands Code

Same.   I totally forgot about that, normally they e-mail them when the game ships (at least that is when I got my Horizon code).

Send a message to Gaming-BBY

Send them the BBY01---- Code you received with your order or the Customer Number at the bottom of your receipt.

I'm having the same issue. I still have yet to recieve my code. I called BB and they gave me a run around and told me to wait till the end of the day! 

I still haven't recieved my code and I'm quite upset concidering I pre ordered it in january. I did call them and the lady gave my a run around and told me to wait till the end of the day for my code! I will be cancelling my Mass Effect preorder thats for sure.

Cancel your orders and buy from amazon or directly from Xbox. Warning BB deletes negative comments regarding issues.

Picked up my physical copy of the gold edition in store, am i being emailed the season pass code? Because i never gotr anything yet either!