Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Pre-order code not sent (Everybody's Golf)

I pre-ordered Everybody's Golf for the PS4 a week or so ago and realized now that the game has arrived, I never recieved my preorder code in my email.  I've searched through spam/junk and still nothing.  This is the first time I've never recieved a digital code/reward for a preorder so it's a little strange.  How can I get a code forwarded to me?

Re: Pre-order code not sent (Everybody's Golf)

I also have not received my preorder bonus..

Preorder for Everybody's Golf PS4

I pre-ordered a digital copy of Everybody's Golf for the PS4 online. I have not yet received the download codes for the game and it was released today. I need assistance in getting someone to check the status of my order. I would like a support email address I can contact as I have had bad experiences with the Best Buy phone support in the past.

I wanted to update and say I got my code around 8am pst today (8/29) so you might want to check your emails. The email has a black header with an arrow with the words "hit start." Hope everyone gets their code.

I got a code after calling support and having them forward me another one.  It looks like the Best Buy pre-order code is for the digital version of the game and not any of the actual pre-order bonuses? So that's a little unfortunate and strange...but oh well.

After redeeming the code I got in the email this morning, you are 100% correct, the code isn't giving the bonuses, the code is giving a digital copy of the game.. this seems like a big error on their part. lol but I still want my preorder bonuses!

I received code this morning, but it was not for the DLC content.  It was for the Full Game.

Same here. Huge screw up. I just downloaded the extra full game on my wife's account so now she can play too.

I got Code Full Game  too  no Preorder bonus

I finally got my code around 11 am for the full game. No preorder bonuses to be seen....disappointed.