Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Oculus Game Code not printed on receipt

I had bought a oculus rift set on june 9 2017 and wanted to ask if this makes me eligible for the 100 USD promo from your stores. The promo hadn't started at the time but was wondering if I can still avail of it considering I was literally 2-3 days too early.

Re: Oculus Rift + Touch $100 promotion

I just picked up a rift and touch bundle yesterday and I am not seeing a code on the receipt as well.  How do i go about redeeming this?  I have everythign setup and packing it all up to return it is not really a good response.  Since i only got the receipt emailed I would have been unable to know in the store..

Oculus Rift + Touch $100 Credit

Is anybody else waiting on the $100 Oculus credit for purchasing the Oculus Rift and Touch? Even my receipt (which was emailed to me) mentions I should be receiving a 5x5 code.

I purchased the devices on June 16th and kept re-checking my inbox and spam folders for it. I waited a week before sending a PM to Best Buy Support. To their credit, they responded within several hours telling me they were out of codes and would need to request more from Corporate. That was 5 days ago.

I didn't see anyone else having similar issues; Am I really the only person who has purchased a Rift and Touch recently? 

Re: Oculus Rift + Touch $100 Credit

I am in the exact same situation as you. Purchased Rift+Touch while the offer for $100 Oculus Store credit was offered. This was part of the reason why I bought this combo at this time.

I received no code in the receipt, and also message BB here. They gave me the same response as you.... they ran out of codes....asking corporate for more, that we WILL get our codes, etc....

That message was back in June 23, and I haven't received anything since.

I am checking email everyday, as well as my spam / junk folders. I haven't received any code yet.

Same exact problem as you, purchased the same bundle on June 17th but no reply from support yet. Very frustrating... Let me know if they ever get back to you.

Oculus Rift Promotion

I was supposed to receive a code in an email to redeem $100 in the Oculus store.  I never got the email.  What do I need to do to resolve this?

Best Buy support got back to me and had a code ready! The Gaming-BBY private message worked - they sent me the missing code in less than a week from my first message.

Thanks for letting me know. I haven't received anything at all yet.... Smiley Sad

Bummer, hope you got it eventually, especially now that the promotion is over.

I ended up waiting a few more days and didn't receive anything so I returned the whole setup. Didn't realize it at the time, but they shortchanged me by charging me $50 for the non-returnable game code I never received. To be honest, glad I did though because I was able to catch the new price drop.

Bought Occulus bundle, no free game code on reciept.

[ Edited ]

I bought the Occulus+Touch bundle, and I was supposed to be given a code for the Eve game, while the game showed up on the digital reciept, the code to download it did not.

The CS pin is.

{removed per forum guidelines}