Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Never Received Preorder Bonus for Uncharted: Lost Legacy.

I would like to know when I am getting my code for buying the Uncharted game.

I preordered the game. Then bought the game the day it released. When I did the pick up the BB employee did not ask me for my password to input it or verify it. My preorder and purchase was already linked to my reward zone and GZ unlocked. My question is, did the employee not do his part for me to get my code? Or was it not necessary? Because my transaction was already linked to reward zone GZ unlocked. Thx in adv.

Sorry. i didn't mean "ask for my password". I meant "he didn't ask for my email".

Hi, it's been 48 hours and I've yet to receive the code in my email.

The BB employee handling my pick up was new, and I don't think she took the proper steps to get the digital code emailed to me. I waited the 48 hours, then followed the instructions given by Mike-BBY:

If you have waited the mentioned time frame, checked all your email inboxes, and are still in need of customer assistance with a pre-order code, we have a process that can provide you with direct support.  Just send us the following information as a private message to our Gaming-BBY inbox  (clicking the hyperlink will open a new window with a private message addressed to the inbox):

Message Subject: Game Title & Platform
Message Body: Include...

• Proof of purchase (Customer Service PIN from in-store receipt or BestBuy.com order #
  • Missing offer
  • Email address (the one you provided for the code)

After doing that, a BBY member responded promply, and got me my digital code. Thank you!

Uncharted Lost Legacy Jak & Daxter digital code

Hi I am writning about not receiving an email for the Jak & Daxter digital code that was included with a purchase of Uncharted Lost Legacy.

Jak PS4 code for preordering Uncharted Lost Legacy?

Hi,

I still have not received my email with the Jak and Daxter Precursor legacy for PS4 code for preordering Uncharted Lost Legacy. I received the game and have yet to received the code via email. Do you know who much longer its supposed to take?

Thank you.

RJ

preordered Uncharted:The lost legacy

I preordered Uncharted:The lost legacy and was supposed to get a copy of jax and dax for the PS4 (digital download). It was not on the receipt or have I recieved a email with it. Can you please help. 

Thanks,

Todd

HI - I am also on the list on preordering Uncharted Lost Legacy and not receiving Jak PS4 DLC. Thanks.

Hello, I preordered Uncharted The Lost Legacy on April 20th, and I never received Jak and Daxter Bonus Code. I didn't get a receipt either. How do I obtain one?