Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

Re: GTX 1080 + Destiny 2 Bundle code?

I had the same problem and just called 1888-BESTBUY and got it resolved right away. 

Nvidia Destiny 2 Code

Bought a Nvidia 1080 today and never got the code for Destiny 2. The lady at the register never asked for my email.

GTX 1080 Free Destiny 2 promo, never recieved game

I "recently" bought a GTX 1080 a few months back and was offered a free copy of destiny 2, I just had to provide my email, which I did. I never thought twice about it untill now that the game has been released on PC. And It has come to my attention I never recieved an email about the game. Is it still possible to retrieve it?

Re: GTX 1080 Free Destiny 2 promo, never recieved game

I was about to post this exact problem. Clearly Im not the only with this issue. Never got an email with a code, or any notification of any kind of code whatsoever.

Re: Destiny 2 with a purchase of NVIDIA GTX 1080 Card.

I also did not receive my code from order placed 10-25-17

Re: NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1080 FREE DESTINY 2 PROMO

Happened to me too. I purchased my GTX 1080 Ti on 11/26/17 (received on 11/28/17), but still have not recieved an email with the code for Destiny 2 yet, so I started looking into how/why that would be.

I tore my inbox apart (and of course checked spam/promotions, etc.) though no code to be found. 

The way I look at this is that when I shopped around on bestbuy.com the other day, and finally settled on a GTX 1080 Ti, I have to admit I was thrilled about the Destiny 2 code incentive. 

I sent a message to GAMING-BBY as was suggested here: http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Gaming-Support/NVIDIA-GEFORCE-GTX-1080-FREE-DESTINY-2-PROMO/m-p/1075146...

Hoping Best Buy's site administrators are aware of, and working to fix this problem with purchasers not receiving their game codes via email...

Re: NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1080 FREE DESTINY 2 PROMO

I called into 1888-BESTBUY, and customer support got me over to digital download support. From there they pulled up my order to confirm the things. Within about 15-30 minutes of being on with Digital Download support, they were able to email me the redemption code, with detailed instructions on how to use it. 

You won't get an actual "game code" that you can add to blizzard.net. It's a NVIDIA redemption code that you will use with Geforce Experience. If you haven't already, install Geforce Experience / register / sign in. 

Top right hand corner click on your username, and then redeem. This is where the code will go.

Once the code is entered, a login prompt for blizzard.net in Geforce Experience appears instructing you to login which is presumably how Nvidia is able to add Destiny 2. Did that, and got the confirmation that Destiny 2 was redeemed successfully. 

I immediately thereafter opened my Blizzard launcher, and was able to install Destiny 2.

It just finished installing. Smiley Happy

do i get the free game that nvidia offers?

I bought a computer with a gtx 1080ti, and I saw in nvidia's page, that they are giving a free game with the purchase of a gtx.

Re: do i get the free game that nvidia offers?

I am in the same boat as you i didn't see where they had codes but they do show that Best Buy is participating on the Nvidia Page. Hoping won't be too hard to get the Destiny 2 code. 

gtx 1080 and destiny 2 code

hello, i just recently bought a gtx 1080 from my local best buy and didnt recieve a code. i was just wondering how i could get my code?