Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Free Mass Effect Andromeda steelbook not included in pre-order?

Thank you, Mike. PMd.

Re: Mass Effect - Andromeda Best Buy Exclusive SteelBook

Well the day came. I walked into the store to pick up my copy of the deluxe edition and no Steelbook. I asked about it and was told no such promotion existed. WOW. I saw plenty of pre orders behind the sales associate so I can see plenty more costumers being disappointed.

I am expecting the same thing to happen to me later today even though the listing for it on the website still says the steelbook is included. I pmed Mike about it yesterday after he told us the manual order updates were completed last week but have not heard back yet. 

I actually bought one just in case this happened. So they do have the Steelbooks, just that they don't believe the promotion existed.

Have patience guys.. I sent a PM as the staff requested yesterday and this morning I was helped. They will get to you as long as your order was during the time frame of the promotion.

I didn't get my Mass Effect SteelBook from PreOrdering

I pre ordered Mass Effect when the SteelBook was added to pre orders. I went to pick up my copy today and I was told that the steel books were on a first come first serve basis. I thought the steel books were only for people who pre ordered. The employees didn't tell me that I had to be there as soon as the store opened in order to get my SteelBook.

Re: I didn't get my Mass Effect SteelBook from PreOrdering

I ordered mine online and didn't receive a SteelBook either.

I was able to get one but I think I got lucky with one of the nearby associates knowing about the preorder bonus being listed online. She overheard us talking about it and then he was able to look it up on the computer to confirm it. Otherwise I think I was getting the "you had to select it as an option" response. But once he knew the steelbook was offered as a preorder bonus he was able to adjust the order for me. 

Long story short: If your steelbook never got added onto your preorder you are probably going to have to ask them about it when you go in to pick up your game. YMMV on them actually being able to add it after that. 

So is no BestBuy employee going to help me with this problem? I see them answering in other threads.

That's terrible. Saying it was on a first come basis means they either screwed up or didn't care enough to do their jobs. Blame that on the store manager. The Best Buy stores in my area always set the preorder bonuses aside with the game so they go to the people that actually ordered them. That's how it's intended to go. Sorry guys.