Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Fallout 76 Pre Order

Yeah mystic I will call every day for sure until they send it. This is ridiculous. I understand why theyre shutting down the gamers club program, they have always been terrible at pre orders and customer support. Looking forward to going back to gamestop.

ya im never ordering from best buy again

like if they had good customer survise and explanation and a date it would be fine its the fact that they have no idea when they will send them every person i talk to has a different anser and they just dont seem to have it together

It would be nice to see another post from best buy at least reassuring us that we will get the codes soon.

Not just a reassurance of a "coming soon" type message, but also one that tells us they didn't over sell. As everyone who wants the PA Edition knows, they are very limited, and who knows if it's coming back? If you guys over sold we need to know so we can try and find other places that didn't oversell before we don't have an option. If you can't even give us THAT, atleast tell us whether or not you will be able to restock. Lack of information and contradicting answers are about to cost you guys a LOT of money if everyone decides to pull out and go with someone else. Not just for this game either. Look at all the posts saying they aren't going to preorder anything for you anymore. Best to just get out infront of it and lay all the cards on the table so atleast we know where we stand.

BenjaminAncel I agree

Agreed. I will freak out if they don't send me a PA edition after telling me my order went through. This is insane they aren't saying anything about the BETA codes or even confirming they didn't over sell the PA editions or not. Terrible customer service per usual.

I called as well and got the same "Oh yeah it'll be soon" run around. It should not be this difficult

Re: Fallout 76 at Best Buy - B.E.T.A codes

Good evening! 

I just wanted to know if there is any more information available concerning a timeline for when beta codes will be sent out?

Thanks!

I too am a Best Buy victim awaiting missing beta codes.

Anyone wanna accept a quest to go to their offices?