Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Fallout 76 Pre Order

My order has been sitting as a hold since I made it.

So i cancelled my order from best buy yesterday and went with amazon. Got my code within 24 hours. Good luck all!

i would return mine but i bought the collectors edition

For those that got the collectors edition, dont worry, you got the $10 future discount for waiting the longest to get your BETA codes. Fair trade, right Best Buy?

even if i got it i would not use it lol never using best buy again.

I too have not recieved my order. I pre ordered June 11th around 3pm, the order went through and is confirmed for store pick up for playstation, power armor edition, but still not code. I called the support number the 12th and just now on the 14th. The other day they said they were still waiting on codes. Today, the man on phone, which I could never understand anyone when calling BB, and it always takes forever to find out or fix a problem, but anyway, today he first said they recieved codes but are not sending them out yet. Then I asked him why and he said they do not have codes and are still waiting for Bethesda. At this point I couldn't tolerate him anymore so I hung up. I asked what the issue was since amazon is sending their codes out already. It is a mystery why BB either doesn't have them or does and isn't sending them. 

The rumor everyone is that GameStop in person and Amazon online will give you codes. I'm gonna stop by GameStop and find out. If it's true I'll update yall

Yeah Gamestop has always been my go to for the past decade. They are always great and handle everything in store, never need to call customer service or anything. Only reason I went to BB not even a year ago was for more money off new games and good store credit. But since they are cancelling the gamers club, Im actually excited to go back to Gamestop. I might not even wait until my subscription is up for BB in Jan to do so. For codes Gamestop always gave them to you right away and highlighted code on reciept. 

I pre ordered the Power Armor edition which is sold out now so I am def not gonna cancel but if anything I will pre orderd a standard copy or whatever I need to do to get the BETA code from Gamestop.

GameStop will print it on your receipt

Ive been contacting best buy 2 times every day i will get my code lol