Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Fallout 76 Pre Order

Spent $200 on this game and may miss out in the beta because I chose to buy it from Best Buy.

Has anyone received a beta code yet? Because Best Buy just said they have the codes and to watch our inboxes sooo?

Not me on live chat again

this it what a best buy emploee told me i really now think they over sold 

We already have the codes and will distribute it to the one who first place the order until availble supplies last. Since we have a massive orders from this game, we may have to wait for the next availability of the codes and will automatically send this to your email once available.

Same here. I preordered three copies (one for myself and both of my brothers) and haven't received a single code yet. My good friend has ordered it from Amazon.com and already got his code....sooooo that's sort of a bummer.

Im never going to order from best buy again.

If I spent 200 dollars and miss out on this BETA I swear on all things holy my relationship with Best Buy will be dead

Same... Not the item to disapoint me on. I will sever all ties If I dont get a code.

Pre-ordered my power armour edition from best buy canada and im not even seeing anything about a beta listed on there site will i still even get a code? i called and they didnt even know what i was talking about.........

Did you see the previous page?