Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Fallout 76 Pre Order

No matter the time frame, if it was meant to have been distributed with a key most people would have them, but no one does. Im sure when they announce the B.E.T.A they will send the codes out if not before.

Ok then why is it only us on this fourm and everyone the bought off bethesda has one.

Its only us in the forum because most people read all of the comments pertaining to the problem, see them as a solution and wait patiently for this to be solved. And Bethesda probably gives priority to the people who buy directly from them as its easier to distribute them directly the account on their site. As for us, we wait. We're all anxious about the beta, but it will all be sorted out in due time.

If Best Buy said they had the codes already but weren't sending them until the BETA was announced and you believed that then wow. Why would they not send the codes? Get it off their plate and keeps everyone else quiet about this. Then we get to enter the code when asked for it/it goes live.

Little senerio with a twist to make you see how crazy that sounds; I buy a gift card to purchase something in the future. Best Buy says we arent going to give you the code for your gift card because you dont know when you want to use it but when you do let us know and we'll give it to you........BETA code is the same thing. We purchased it so its ours, they have no say in when Bethesda gives us access to it and they've admitted they have the codes but arent providing them

You wont belive this i just got of support and told the guy styart i want a beta code for fallout 76 and this is the reponse he gave me I swear

I understand, but when I checked it here I don't see any Beta code that has been offer for this pre order games.

13-Jun 09:27 AM
We're so sorry for that.
13-Jun 09:27 AM

I dont know who is deciving who at this point but idk when or if we will ever get the codes.

[ Edited ]

I messaged Bethesda and this is the reply I got

Hey there! Thank you so much for pre-ordering your copy of Fallout 76 with us! We are sorry for any confusion regarding your B.E.T.A. code but hang tight, your pre-order B.E.T.A. code will be incoming once the Fallout has settled after E3. Thanks again for shopping with us and have a great day!

Thanks for your interest in Bethesda!

Riley A

The Official Bethesda Store Support – North America – {removed per forum guidelines}

Same reply here, Jharlots. I expected they have an automated response going, which is disappointing. I don't mind waiting for the code if that's what's meant to happen, but my anxiousness is coming from the fact that both companies are giving conflicting information.

Bethesda: "Just ask your retailer!"
Best Buy: "Uhhh..."

BB has told some people to just wait, and then others like Mystic that they don't have any information. I dunno.

Best Buy is going to give me a call today or tommorw and tell me whats going on i told them that they need to get it figured out. I will update you on when i get the call.

Bet they say that Bethesda has the codes and hasn't distributed them to Best Buy yet and that we need to wait.

I just called the Best Buy customer support and they stated that the "Code department" or something of that sort would be recieving my complaint and I would be recieving the code within 24-48 hours? If they didn't have the codes that wouldn't make any sense for them to send that to me.