Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Fallout 76 Pre Order

Just spent 20 minutes on the phone with 1-888-Best-Buy (1-888-237-8289).  From what I understand, Best Buy has not received the codes from Bethesda yet and when they do, the codes will be sent in a follow-up e-mail.

Anyone else get a similar response?

Thank you for this information

Taken directly from Bethesda.net FAQ:

"B.E.T.A. redemptions codes will either be provided directly on your pre-order receipt or via your pre-order email confirmation from a participating retailer (visit fallout.com/pre-order). Please contact your retailer's customer service directly with proof of pre-order to retrieve your code!"

Seeing as I haven't recieved my code thus far I'm mildly worried to say the least. Any wored from a BB employee would be much appreciated. 

"According to the Bethesda's official reveal page beta access will be given out as a pre-order bonus, although no retailer seems to be distributing the codes at the moment." -IGN

Just got a PM from the BBY team concerning the codes. Apparently they are still reaching out to Bethesda for the codes and have tried multiple times but don't have a time line yet. They said as soon as the codes are given they will be distributed.

Fallout 76 beta code?

I have not gotten any confirmed beta code for my pre-order. Can someone help me get my code? I preordered the power armor edition of the game and a text message with a code but that code dis not work on Bethesda website. Help!

I think the issue lies with the publisher, not the merchant

Yeah I got the same information. But I'm still afraid that I'm gonna miss out on my chance at beta because of this.

Re: Fallout 76 at Best Buy

Any ETA on when we will get our B.E.T.A. Codes sent to us?

Re: Fallout 76 at Best Buy

If you read any of this topic you will see multiple of us have already anwsered these questions with direct quotes from Customer Service that we have talked to. 1 They do not have the codes right now, they are working with Bethesda to get them, most major retailers such as amazon dont have them sent out yet either. 2. They dont have an ETA because as is said they are working to get them as soon as possible, how ever the beta dont have a date yet and there is 5 months before the game launch, we can wait. 3. Its not being ignored, sometimes accidents happen and its on the publisher not the retailer this time.