Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Fallout 76 Pre Order

There's a solid chance they won't answer us. It's been considered "solved" though no action has been taken to recify the problem, atleast none they told us about. Meanwhile, my friend just purchased an Amazon PC PA edition and already has the code. Looks like I may not stay around much longer here a BB either...

Not to throw fuel on the fire, but I bought an edition from Best Buy for a console at 4am EDT Monday morning.  Since I'm also a PC gamer, I bought a version from Amazon Wednesday at about 8pm.  Thursday night, I recieved my BETA code for the PC.

I'm still waiting for my code from Best Buy.  They have said they will send them out, but since their competators are already doing so, it looks bad.

I just pre-ordered with Amazon. The price was only 49.58 with Prime. What was I thinking with BestBuy. I can't handle this blatant failure.

Hello bestbuy. I just pre ordered my fallout 76 game and I too haven't got a beta code. I just feel like I needed to be heard. Ya know... the squeaky wheel always gets the grease 😎

I received my B.E.T.A. code and registered it on the Bethesda site just now but from an order on another site where I got the Tri-centennial edition, I ordered it yesterday just to make sure that I get it on time. Now I will wait patiently for my Best Buy code from my order a few days ago as well. Hopefully this means BB will have them for us very soon, so keep on checking your mail.

Still no B.E.T.A. Code

About a day from cancelling my order.  You acknowledge you have our codes yet refuse to send them.  It was due to me in my order confirmation email, yet I have STILL not received it.  

Sick of waiting.  Amazon has sent theirs out - Gamestop gives them out on the printed receipts.  

I definitely ordered from the WRONG company.  Fortunately, not a mistake I have to make in the future.

EXTREMELY poor service from BB customer support, both on the phone and via twitter.  Non-answers are not awnsers and you need to stop marking these problems as "Solved" when it's obvious they are not.  The solution is to send us what we're due by virtue of pre-ordering our products through you.

Re: Still no B.E.T.A. Code

I wish I would have waited a couple of minutes to get my power Armor edition through Amazon. This is by far the worst customer service I've ever experienced

Re: Still no B.E.T.A. Code

Agreed - depending on the response here, I will be opening up a BBB case for poor service and failure deliver product.

I'm glad Best Buy has the codes but when are they going to distribute them? We're still waiting. No emails yet. I have two coming for Ps4 tricentennial versions for my husband and me. Come on Best Buy. You got rid of Gamers Club and now your team can't get it together.

[ Edited ]

finnaly got an email not what any of us wanted though 

Thank you for choosing Best Buy. 

I apologize for the delay. This is a follow up email regarding the beta access for the Fallout 76. I'd like to give an update that we're escalating this case and that at this time, we are unable to provide you a specific time frame when will the codes for the beta access is available. What we suggest is to check your email from time to time or check BestBuy.com if there's an update. 

We appreciate your loyalty as a My Best Buy member. For any other concern, you may visit our Help Center at 

Sincerely, 
Den 
Best Buy Customer Care 
Reference # {removed per forum guidelines}