Add Product

Search Results:

Re: ESO: Summerset Pre-Purchase, no code?

Bradleyzmk  You also have a PS4 " So you didn't follow the thing that they said to do to fix the problem. Or the thing that people like me posted in this topic saying it fixed our problem because you would rather just call Zenimax? " if your talking about you having a PS4 then yes BESTBUY fixed those and haven't sent codes for most having the PC Version of the game. I still have not received the Preorder Code for my daughter but as of Today Bethesda ESO Support checked her inventory and found that she doesn't have the items and messaged her because they had gave them to her NOT BESTBUY .

I'm just saying someone should at least try. Instead of making multiple posts here not even trying the solution.

As far as your thing. I don't know about Zenimax messaging you. Seems unusual considering every other response regardless of platform. I hope they get everyone's solved

Tried a second time last night and at least got a reply this time, even though it's the same "wait more" response. "Thank you for choosing Best Buy. I am sorry if you still did not receive the Pre order bonus content of the game. I already escalated this matter to the publisher as to we already run out of codes given by them. We are currently waiting for their response to provide us a new set of codes. Rest assured that if we already have the fresh codes, we will send it immediately to your e-mail address [REDACTED]. If not in your inbox, please check junk mail and spam folder. Thank you for being a My Best Buy member!"

I also received the same reply today. Hopefully this means things are going to be resolved.

It seems that when we reply to our private messages to Gaming-BBY, they can't see our old messages or something.  They always send a response back that says something along the lines of "Sorry you don't have your code, blah blah, please send me your BBY01 and email address so we can get it to you."  When you send that again, and again, they say please wait 24 to 48 hours.  It amost seems automated, if if they didn't word it a little different each time..  

Valued Member

Hey everyone, for what it's worth, after getting 5 blank emails I finally got them to send my code via a private message through here.  May be worth asking them to do that if you are still waiting on a code.  Good luck all.

I already sent them the msg and I just got another wait 24-48hrs msg following of 4 just like over the phone... I think I will just open a claim in paypal and return the item I am entirely to busy for this nonsense.

Would something like this work with a claim with the BBB?

I got my code from dming @bestbuysupport on twitter. Yes that is a stupid solution but it worked and I am free from tech support hell.

I really, really don't want to make a Twitter account just for this...but I'm getting frustrated enough that I might just try by the end of the week.  Going to try re-sending my purchase info to the "solution" we've been given that hasn't worked for me yet.  Or anyone else with a PC it seems.