Add Product

Search Results:

Re: ESO: Summerset Pre-Purchase, no code?

[ Edited ]

Gaming Support Gaming-BBY Gaming Support
Sent: Jun 6
Hi Bradleyxmk,

Thank you for choosing Best Buy.

I'm sorry to know that you were not provided with your promotional code. No worries, it's all been taken care of. Please refer to the information below.

Description: PS4 Summerset Elder Scroll POB
Keycode: {removed per forum guidelines}

This code has been sent to your email address BRADLEYXMK@<××××××××× Please check your Inbox, Spam or Junk folders.

Enjoy your game!

We appreciate your loyalty as a My Best Buy member.

Game on,

And no I don't work for best buy

I got the same canned response as rxdark word for word:

Hi Stephen,

Thank you for choosing Best Buy.

Not receiving an Elder Scrolls Online Summerset Collectors Edition code can be quite disappointing. And, I'm with you. Certainly, we won't leave you hanging.

Gamers not getting codes for this game has been a known issue that has already been raised for resolution. We're still working on this concern with our gaming partners. As soon as we get to the bottom of this concern, rest assured that a code will be e-mailed to [REDACTED]. So, kindly check your inbox, promotion, spam and junk folder from time to time.

We appreciate your business.

For any other concern, you may visit our Help Center at www.bestbuy.com.

Sincerely,
Airis
Best Buy Customer Care

--so we waited over two weeks for a resolution. We were finally told where exactly to message for assistance on page 4. And our solution given by the PM is "Keep waiting". This whole sitution is joke.

At least you got a response. My message sent with the instructions listed on page 4 shows as viewed a few days ago, but I received no response at all. It just shows viewed in message folder. Not quite sure what to think of this. I've always held Best Buy in high regard.

I just submitted a request to get mine by using the following steps:

If you have waited the mentioned time frame, checked all your email inboxes, and are still in need of customer assistance with a pre-order code, we have a process that can provide you with direct support.  Just send us the following information as a private message to our Gaming-BBY inbox  (clicking the hyperlink will open a new window with a private message addressed to the inbox):

Message Subject: Game Title & Platform
Message Body: Include...

• Proof of purchase (Customer Service PIN from in-store receipt or BestBuy.com order #
  • Missing offer
  • Email address (the one you provided for the code)

Keeping my fingers crossed. 

Valued Member

I have now received 5 blank emails but no code. This is way beyond ridiculous now.

So after 3 days and multiple calls/emails to Zenimax and Best Buy here's the latest response. Greetings,

Thank you for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online Team.
We are aware that some players who have pre-ordered the ESO Summerset Collector's Edition on console have not yet received their Collector's Edition items. We appreciate your patience while we continue to investigate this issue for you.

Kind Regards,
The Elder Scrolls Online Team

Best Buy simply said we'll email you the code in 24hrs about 30 ago still no code....

Did you private message the code thing from page 4 dragonic?

No as it seemed fruitless due to Best Buy's code/digital department saying there was no preorder bonuses for it and then after I read the product description to them they transferred me again then told me they would email the code. I guess believing tech support was wishful thinking.

So you didn't follow the thing that they said to do to fix the problem. Or the thing that people like me posted in this topic saying it fixed our problem because you would rather just call Zenimax?

Not like it really matters.  I'm glad you've had luck, but they've given a bunch of us either no response or just the "wait 24-48 hours" runaround.  I sent them a message on 6/4/18 at 7:37PM.  Read at 6/5/18 at 7:56AM.  No response from them.

https://imgur.com/a/0VRdOoo