Add Product

Search Results:

Eso Summerset pre order bonus not received

I did not receive my Queens Bounty Pack and Nightmare Senche pre order bonus.

I attempted to resolves this by calling customer service. I was told there was no pre order for the game. I read the product features from the product page to them. They transferred me with no warning.

Next person. Same thing happened. After reading the product page they told me I was wrong. I then read them both the email from Zenimax as well as another forum post. They transferred me without my knowledge.

New person. Repeat everything to them. They tell me there is no pre order code and hang up on me.

At this point I was on the phone around 40 min and I am frustrated. I would just like my code please

Re: ESO: Summerset Pre-Purchase, no code?

[ Edited ]

So I preorder on the May 18, 2018 for Xbox.
No email, no codes fix this.
My Order {removed per forum guidelines}

Re: Elder Scrolls Online Summerset Collectors Edition PC Pre Order Bonuses Missing Code

I also need a code for the bounty pack. I know you guys are working on it and thank you. I was actually expecting it to be already in the package or actually on the reciept 

Welcome new console players. If you are just joining us then I got some bad news for you. It's been two weeks since the PC launch and some of us still don't have our codes. This was marked as solved but so far I have yet to see that work as a solution.

Re: Eso Summerset pre order bonus not received

Issue resolved thanks

I messaged the code thing referenced earlier. They resolved mine quickly. I'm on ps4

What massage thing?

On page 4 of this thread there is a link to message code support

Elder scrolls online Summerset collectors edition (PS4) Pre order bonuses

I was just wondering what the status was on the emailing of the queens bounty and senche mount codes as i havent recieved an email with any information on it yet.

Re: Elder scrolls online Summerset collectors edition (PS4) Pre order bonuses

Ok everyone, I got mine but I had to contact best buy support through twetter, they will give you the code via message after you confirm your order information, make sure you start a private message with them. It took me like 30 minutes for the rep to give me my, I hope this help everyone with this as its is very frustrating